• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll be a background figure. Investing perhaps having a stake in the holding company, but not on the board of the football club.

I heard the Redbournes were officially on board a few months back. I heard about the Canadian a few months ago too but it had gone quiet since then. Wealthy for sure but I believe a contact of Justin/Taylor/Redbournes rather than Steve Nash!
Do you know why he said it will excite fans if it’s not Nash?

Would be funny if it was Multi Billionaire Lawrence Stroll. Be PL in 5 years with this wealth and backing.

It'll be the year 2030
The incoming consortium will be 27 strong, with bill Gates heavily involved.
The due due due Those words are banned will be done. And we will be really really close to the deal being done.
The 8 year embargo is still hampering kev but he is on the verge of signing a new contract and we have three subs. Demi is still one of em.
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

It'll be the year 2030
The incoming consortium will be 27 strong, with bill Gates heavily involved.
The due due due Those words are banned will be done. And we will be really really close to the deal being done.
The 8 year embargo is still hampering kev but he is on the verge of signing a new contract and we have three subs. Demi is still one of em.
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
And we’ll still be ahead of Daggers

Looks like Justin’s in town
Ooh….mates with someone at Central Coast Mariners?

Coastal town, play in blue and yellow, not far out of his home town of Sydney - it all makes sense. Do I need to be looking at accommodation in Gosford ahead of a friendly game there do you reckon?

I wonder if this is anything to do with the mystery Canadian? Not sure why rylee would be asking this otherwise. Could suggest it is a huge name involved.IMG_8139.png

The form says it’s for a university dissertation, so nothing to do with Southend or the takeover.
I wouldn’t say that precludes any linkage. ShrimperZone was first created as a bit of coursework for a college marketing course after all. It’s quite common for coursework to be beneficial to the student’s employers most often where the employer partly funds the course or has made special allowances for the employee to attend the course and/or do coursework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back