• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get where your coming from. The 🐀 deluded ego would have been fed all these months by the conceited thought process 'he' was still and until 'he' sold in control, the 'main' man. In his narcissistic world he lives by senerios that fit into to his version of reality not everyone's else's. Friday's platform was an opportunity for the 🐀 to flex that ego and massage his delusions. At this late stage I am sure the Consortium wouldn't be worried about his self promoting performance if it contributes to the end of the Roots Hall rodent problem.
Exactly my point!

No inside info on this particular transaction but I’d suggest Ron might be reluctant to find the money for November’s wages so we may find the end of the month concentrating some minds…
As 'The Rat' has a belly lower than a snakes, it wouldn't surprise me in the least of any attempt he makes to prevent him paying, IF the transaction isn't signed by the end of the month?.

the big question is when will it happen .We have come so far just needs the final push to get it over the line .Statments from the Rat does not help make the fans feel any better .

This is not a trip to Asda for a weekly shopping, so the time scale will always seem longer than queuing at Christmas.
This is a huge takeover in terms of ensuring everything is correct, solicitors will be going back n forth on points until both parties are happy
The good news no one has thrown their toys out of the pram, we have waited so long, another few weeks if necessary will not harm anyone.

Maybe the Christmas present everyone wants

When all this started in March I'm not sure any of us thought it could still be dragging on almost into December. How do other clubs manage takeovers in what seems like a few weeks! Admittedly they don't have to deal with Ron..

When all this started in March I'm not sure any of us thought it could still be dragging on almost into December. How do other clubs manage takeovers in what seems like a few weeks! Admittedly they don't have to deal with Ron..
I think you have answered that dealing with Ron

Yes i believe part of it is already prepared.

The Most Expensive Buffets In The World | Feast

Mixed sandwich platters that I made this morning at 3am for a catering  order. - Dining and Cooking | Brunch catering, Lunch catering, Catering  ideas food

Understanding Cristal, Champagne's Best of Best (2)'s Best of Best (2)
So that's where all the money went.

Is ours also slightly more complex as a potential new ground was also involved. looking at Blackpool, Scunny, Oldham, Yeovil none of them had plans for a new stadium. Of course dealing with Ron was never going to be straight forward but the potential new ground scenario must have added more complexity to the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back