• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
The after discussions with Ron and Tom were more interesting.The embargo could be lifted very soon as soon as the outstanding debt to HMRC is paid off.Apparently there could at least 10 members in the consortium names not disclosed.We can expect 3 players coming in a striker,left sided midfielder and a defender.
Brand new players to club - or players already here but on non contract terms?

The after discussions with Ron and Tom were more interesting.The embargo could be lifted very soon as soon as the outstanding debt to HMRC is paid off.Apparently there could at least 10 members in the consortium names not disclosed.We can expect 3 players coming in a striker,left sided midfielder and a defender.
Also planning permission for a fan zone, temporary at first have been submitted to the council. Justin hoping to be back for the Wealdstone game on the 2nd December.

Tom also said that as a club we need to promote non football activities like conferences and other money making events at RH and hiring out the 3G pitch at the training ground. Unfortunately the current East Stand isn't fit for this so that will be the first stand to be redeveloped
I know these guys are full of beans and raring to go and thats awesome, and i may be being naive here but i am hoping that there is some sort of fan consultation with regards to renovations and ideas.

Reading rat boy’s comments in Echo makes my stomach turn. Get him and his horrid little family out and as far away from my beloved club as soon as possible. Seriously, the man is a parasite. Malignant narcissist is too good for him. Karma will come for you Martin, eventually, as it does us all, and when it does no one SUFC related will be shedding a tear.

Cheers MS. Good to hear actual information comes from the horses' mouths rather than that heard third-hand and treated like the gospel.

Sounds like there’s still a way to go and Ron’s still playing games:

“We completed heads of terms on September 26 and we will not move away from those heads of terms.

“For me they’re cast in stone and providing everyone complies with that we will get to a conclusion.”

Sounds like there’s still a way to go and Ron’s still playing games:

“We completed heads of terms on September 26 and we will not move away from those heads of terms.

“For me they’re cast in stone and providing everyone complies with that we will get to a conclusion.”

That’s the impression I got. Let’s hope the final DD to get this over the line isn’t a barrier. I’m staying very positive but you never know what’s going through the rats mind.

Well what an absolute verbal 💩 fest from the 🐀! His narcissistical self righteous, deluded and flawed statement is contemptible given how he has brought our Club to the precipice of extinction. His usage of of the terms 'we' and 'we're' make me sick, he makes it sound like he has been some benevolent guardian rather than parasitic self indulging, despotic entity who possesses and manipulates Southend United for ultimately personal financial return. An absolute disgrace pure and simple!

Hopefully not a stumbling block to the overall process, but worth noting....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-22-17-228_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-08-22-17-228_com.twitter.android.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 328
Thought Robert had agreed to pass his shares over to the Trust a while back?

The chap to Ron's left was Ben Jones, he is handling legal aspects apparently on behalf of both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back