• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pro Wrestling thread

glad RR dropped the title, i was getting sick of him never actually being in the ring and just doing promos. if he's the big star, use him. Cody has been in the ring just about every week. Damien Priest is a fellow metaller, so always happy to see them up in lights

Bayley should have done her old entrance.

I was thinking this after the Rumble win, but her character has evolved way past the happy smiling "hugger", so not sure it would of worked, plus WWE don't seem to like sending any more royalties to CFO$ (music). During the recent batch of talent releases, #FireDefRebel was trending on X, too right, their music is like some generic CAW music available in the 2K Video games. The new themes they've just dropped for AJ, Bayley and Tiffy are all "meh".

I'm not a great fan of Tony Khan, but I popped big time when he showed up at the NFL draft wearing a neck brace.

I'm not a great fan of Tony Khan, but I popped big time when he showed up at the NFL draft wearing a neck brace.
I think it shows how he genuinely cares about the business. He just doesn't see the harm his doing to it at the same time.

Last edited:
Wow, that segment on Smackdown was something else. Heyman had a worldie of a performance, all the subtle touches with his disheveled look as well. He's never been one in his career for taking bumps....and now at 58 he's getting dumped through a table? The red hot MSG crowd made it even better.

Last edited:
Wow, that segment on Smackdown was something else. Heyman had a worldie of a performance, all the subtle touches with his disheveled look as well. He's never been one in his career for taking bumps....and now at 58 he's getting dumped through a table? The red hot MSG crowd made it even better.
Solo is going to be very sorry he did this. There’s only one Tribal Chief. Rest up, wise man, revenge is coming.

i watched it off the back of this post. that whole bit was class, and the pop for Heyman mugging him off was unreal.

Back