• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Pro Wrestling thread

Dear lord just seen the sad sad news Bray Wyatt has died

Confirmed to HHH by his Dad Mike AKA IRS

terrible just a year younger than me at 36View attachment 28422
Mate, that one hit me hard. So, so sad. I watched SmackDown yesterday morning and all of the tributes, especially the video at the beginning, were a hard watch. Braun Strowman and Erick Rowan, the two surviving members of the Wyatt Family, standing behind his rocking chair with tears in their eyes finished me off.

Not really kept up to date over the summer but just caught up with the latest NXT show and it was a good one. Becky Lynch faces the current champ next week on the show for the title as its the "only one she hasn't won" but I kinda feel like something kinda screwy will happen as no way Tiffany wins clean.

Bron Brekker nearly killed Wagner in the no DQ match at the end. He kinda lost his momentum after holding the strap for like a year and then since losing it has been in a state of flux but this could see him parachuted onto Raw or SD soon, esp as his R.L GF Cora Jade is also looking to step up onto the "main roster" PdQ.

Terrible news about Funk and Wyatt, esp Wyatt. I never really felt WWE knew how to use him best and its a shame his career never really took off like it kinda should have.

I also see CM Punks been fired from AEW but don't really know why as haven't really delved into it but with AEW back at Wembley next year, I'll be looking to get some tickets nearer the time, as long as I'm not away.

Jade Cargill signed with WWE today. Will be interesting to see how she gets on but I suspect they'll push her like a STAR

Jade is very green, but some time at the PC should hopefully teach her a thing or two. She's definitely got the size and very athletic to be a top level star. In AEW, she always looked in trouble once the match went more than a quick 2 minute squash. Pillman Jr. is also a good get for NXT. Both Jade and BP Jr. were 2 that Tony dropped the ball on.

With Edge going the other way to AEW, both companies have done good business there. Give it 90 days, and I'm sure Tony will start trying to hoover up a lot of the peeps WWE let go last week.

Popped my tits off for Punk's return at Survivor Series. Not a huge Phil fan but the response to Cult of Personality in Chicago was deafening and brilliantly done by Trips. Great response to Dave Meltzer on X who was belittling the signing - 'He's crying in his Young Bucks pyjamas'.

Popped my tits off for Punk's return at Survivor Series. Not a huge Phil fan but the response to Cult of Personality in Chicago was deafening and brilliantly done by Trips. Great response to Dave Meltzer on X who was belittling the signing - 'He's crying in his Young Bucks pyjamas'.

I’d seen a few bits online with people speculating about it but I was highly sceptical but I log onto X Sunday AM at 7am to see it did happen and was stoked. I think he is well past his best but let’s see what happens. It looks like Punk Rollins are going to clash first, We need AJ Lee back now!

i found over covid WWE had a much smaller roster and I enjoyed that. I think there's so many people it can get a bit lost. my interest always ebbs and flows, bit of a low level at the moment but for a while I made time Tuesday and Saturday for the shows. What time is AEW on? I keep meaning to make that a thing and forget

i found over covid WWE had a much smaller roster and I enjoyed that. I think there's so many people it can get a bit lost. my interest always ebbs and flows, bit of a low level at the moment but for a while I made time Tuesday and Saturday for the shows. What time is AEW on? I keep meaning to make that a thing and forget
Raw going to 3 hours was never a good thing, became a chore

So the Rock showed up last week and looks like it could be him vs Reigns at WM. But annoyingly TNT have axed showing NXT for some reason by the looks of it.

So the Rock showed up last week and looks like it could be him vs Reigns at WM. But annoyingly TNT have axed showing NXT for some reason by the looks of it.
I think it's back on WWE Network in the UK. Rock looked jacked but he doesn't look like he could work a match right now. The Head of the Table promo was lit though.

i watched Raw last night, would love to see Seth Rollins live for the pop during his music and everyone singing.

also enjoyed the Rhodes/Shin street fight

Back