• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Trivia Challenge and Sporcle

About time this venerable old thread had another post. And to celebrate it, here are, statistically, the best 10 players in SZTC's history:

1. Javea Shrimper
2. Sid James
3. sonoftherock
4. rupert
5. Jonny_Stokes
6. Napster
7. BrockVH
8. mcnasty
9. weststander
10.loz

Updated to 17/08/07:

1. 4,415pts - Javea Shrimper
2. 4,302pts - Sid James
3. 4,257pts - rupert
4. 3,909pts - Napster
5. 3,687pts - Jonny_Stokes
6. 3,627pts - sonoftherock
7. 2,712pts - BrockVH
8. 2,518pts - weststander
9. 2,421pts - mcnasty
10. 1,632pts - dloman

Updated to 17/08/07:

1. 4,415pts - Javea Shrimper
2. 4,302pts - Sid James
3. 4,257pts - rupert
4. 3,909pts - Napster
5. 3,687pts - Jonny_Stokes
6. 3,627pts - sonoftherock
7. 2,712pts - BrockVH
8. 2,518pts - weststander
9. 2,421pts - mcnasty
10. 1,632pts - dloman

I've let you lot have a few months off having been busy with my stag/wedding/honeymoon, but I shall be back with a vengeance in September. Got you in my sights Mike ;)

The link doesn't work for me today ...all I get is ......:confused: Error Occurred While Processing Request Error Executing Database Query.

I sometimes wonder if certain people have a second log on just to get to see the questions. God knows how certain people get 10/10 every day in lightning time!!!! Nobody is that knowledgeable surely!!

I know for a fact that Sid James does. I've been watching over his shoulder at work. Luckily for everyone else I'm too stupid to remember the answers by the time I get back to my desk.

I sometimes wonder if certain people have a second log on just to get to see the questions. God knows how certain people get 10/10 every day in lightning time!!!! Nobody is that knowledgeable surely!!

That's what I was getting at DWB. Certain people in Spain seem to get 10 out of 10 everyday, when when the thing first started they used to score 6's and 7's. The 6's and 7's scored with questions one might know the answer to, compared with random questions about American College Baseball and US TV comedies.

That's what I was getting at DWB. Certain people in Spain seem to get 10 out of 10 everyday, when when the thing first started they used to score 6's and 7's. The 6's and 7's scored with questions one might know the answer to, compared with random questions about American College Baseball and US TV comedies.

That's 'cos I'm clever ... and I have a good memory!

:p

Back