• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ BOTB Round 2.. Radiohead V The Stones

who to go through

• Radiohead

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • The Stones

Votes: 33 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, which is why the current result of the voting seems very strange!
I thought the SZ public have a far better taste in music to be honest!
A travesty!!!!

Although I agree with the result of this poll, it'll take a lot for my faith to be restored in the SZ public after Oasis beat The Smiths :(

Pablo Honey was good.
The Bends was excellent.
OK Computer was excellent.
Kid A was poor.
Amnesiac was passable.
Hail to the theif was passable.
In Rainbows is Ok.

I make that one good album and two excellent ones.
The rest are poor in comparison.

Pablo Honey was good.
The Bends was excellent.
OK Computer was excellent.
Kid A was poor.
Amnesiac was passable.
Hail to the theif was passable.
In Rainbows is Ok.

I make that one good album and two excellent ones.
The rest are poor in comparison.

Pablo Honey was a solid debut album with some standout tracks.

The Bends was indeed excellent as was OK Computer obviously.

Kid A was innovative & highly listenable (probably the only way they could return after the monster that became OK Computer).

Amnesiac was more of the same (maybe they should have combined the best bits of Kid A and Amnesiac into a single album "Kid Amnesiac"? :p).

Hail To The Thief again showed how far they had gone in terms of experimental music with again some quality stand-out tracks.

In Rainbows a great album with untold layers of sound, one of thsoe albums where you always here something slightly different (like OK Computer in fact).

Pablo Honey was good.
The Bends was amazing.
OK Computer was unbelievably good.
Kid A was amazing.
Amnesiac was good.
Hail to the thief was weak.
In Rainbows is a stunning return to form

Ive just been bullied into voting Radiohead.....despite not really knowing who they are??? In fact to be perfectly honest Ive only heard of a few of the bands that have been posted up for this BOTB thing! I mustve led a sheltered life.....

Ive just been bullied into voting Radiohead.....despite not really knowing who they are??? In fact to be perfectly honest Ive only heard of a few of the bands that have been posted up for this BOTB thing! I mustve led a sheltered life.....

That or you're listening to the wrong type of music... ;)
Out of interest, who HAVE you heard of?!?

Ive heard of Oasis and the beatles obviously oh and Queen. Not heard of some of the others though? Im not a "band" kinda girl really.

Again..... :eek:

Vote The Jam!

Should The Clash fall by the wayside, I trust I can count on the "youth" vote in the next round Mr. Firestorm......

Me vote for the Jam....I Think you should be more concerned that I might start campaining as well

Grasp did a passable cover of "To be someone" last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back