• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed from what we have heard for 4 months..

Of course hopefully this new group are not going to just give us flannel and we actually get some light at the end of the tunnel.

It has been a mad few months for us all on the Zone, how you all sleep at night is beyond me.

Luckily we have these forums to express our feelings, it just a shame we do not get treated as human beings that love our club but as cow fodder to those that control the money and our future.

You are all fantastic people for keeping the faith, long may it continue... UTB

Can someone explain how a member of staff who is looking to leave has found their HMRC account is paid up to date, 30th June, yet they haven't received any wages for four months.
Based on recent personal experience. I believe it’s because the individual (who I assume is PAYE) isn’t liable for the tax, the club is. So in the event of the club going bust the individual isn’t liable for the unpaid tax.

i think if the Trust or any other group (combined fans groups) whatever were to put together a company/organisation to take over and offered legitimate SHARES in that to take over SUFC we would be overwhelmed with support and sales and MONEY ..

plus so much good will ..

plus we could start paying football dept ..

de facto - possession is 9/10 of the law and we could start the season at RH and sort out the pennies for RM later .. smart lawyers ;-)

That's not a lawyer you want there - it's Wagner group, I hear they're looking for a new project

Are you seriously suggesting that the Trust should occupy RH and tell staff theyre now in charge and they work for them?

Please do, I’m out!
FFS now is not the time to make it about you. If you still have genuine information that is confirmed then share it. If you have some unconfirmed stuff, just tell people that is the case. If you’ve been cut off from the info tell people.

But to flounce off now would be cruel as the information void would make people fear the worse.

Whether you wanted it or not you’ve become a focus point, you don’t get to pick and choose at this stage where you are “in” or “out”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back