• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on I’m totally confused with what’s going on at the moment and where the info is coming from.

Let me just get this right, London Shrimp says deal is close and Trevor FitzpatrickHatrick seemed to elude this was the case (sorry if I misunderstood)

Medway and a few others said they weren’t sure as hadn’t got anymore info from their source.

Rootshall rambler said it’s no deal from his source earlier and before London Shrimp tweet.

Now it’s a no deal apparently from the horses mouth via Mountin Dew (who hasn’t provided info of this kind before) however appears Medway and few others have now heard the same. From what I can gather was people protesting at Ron’s house and Mountain Dew was one?

If so are you able to repeat the question asked of Ron and the exact response so we able to add some context to the response?
Roll your dice and take your pick on what to believe.

So knowing Ron you think you can trust a single thing he says to the people making his life difficult? :ROFL:

For a second there I thought this was credible. Christ, it could be true but it could also been said just to aggravate you.
Surely it’s easier for him to say to a mob angry with him ‘ don’t worry you can go home now there is a deal’ instead of walking out in his deck shoes to say there is no deal

Why would he mention any genuine information to a few people protesting outside his house on a Monday night. I can half believe him winding them up, but as for telling them something that has actually happened? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back