• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rm clings on club go under. Martin still has roots hall. No one so far has answered this question. Can he sell RH for housing if there is no club. If he can why does he need the football club.
The club would exist in some form. But if liquidated it wouldn’t be the “same” club which might be an issue. One thing about the WUP is the court can also place the club in administration. Especially if another entity is offering to acquire immediately paying off some of the debt. Maybe having approached HMRC and/or other debtors. Whether good enough for NL who knows and certainly points deduction for administration. A very long shot.
Even if club didn’t exist I would be joining what I believe would be very large numbers of supporters making clear to SCC that building without the club couldn’t go ahead- and we would organise campaigns to unseat any councillors foolish enough to think it can- I will happily join any protest outside council offices to reenforce ..the thought of Ron building anything with the club gone should have hundreds if not thousands out in protest (note I said should)

Wolfy is not Jack Martin, unless Jack Martin was a fan of the club long before his father got involved - his knowledge of early 90s players is too good - and unless his politics is very different to his father’s.

Now Wolfy’s main source may well be Jack Martin.

But the stuff about Caymans and about conflicts of interest with the agents are questions I have about Kimura and I have no inside source and came up with them independently. You don’t need to be Ron’s son to wonder how would a Sports Agency with professional footballers on their books work with a controlling stake in the club or wonder where they money is coming from when the UK entity doesn’t have it. These are the type of basic stuff that anyone with experience of buying and selling companies would be familiar with. And just because there are questions it doesn’t mean there aren’t satisfactory answers. But you have to ask questions in order to get those satisfactory answers. There’s still lots we don’t know about Kimura. It may all be fine (and I hope it is) but people are currently guessing that Kimura are rather than knowing they are. They are taking things on trust, assuming because Ron is bad Kimura must be good but life doesn’t necessarily work that way. Kimura might be good and I hope they are but it doesn’t hurt to keep an open mind and ask a few questions.
All very true except Kimura had to show proof of funds at the beginning? And have been able to fund £3-400k of DD without even the certainty of a deal? So it seems unlikely to be an issue.

Brad Simpson posted it if anyone knows him, says he's asked Simon Jackson on LinkedIn if it's true but he's denying it so who knows

ForeverBlue, call me cynical, but that’s some 2 opening messages you have put out at this time. Appreciate you have said you aren’t looking to stir at this time given the boiling pot, but unless I have missed something you joined back in November and have only just put a couple of messages out now and not posted before, just seems a little coincidental.

Personally I think you are genuinely not looking to stir the pot with it at boiling point, but and it comes down to the old comments everyone says about ITK posters believe them or not it’s up to you, but out of curiosity why now? Why have you shared your sources info at this point? Why not before? Appreciate you can’t give specifics but how close is your source for this info? Could argue they are not that close as this first snippet shared.

As I say not to call you out, but more interested why now and why has your source not fed you info before? Or have you have just kept the info close to yourself which many of the ITK do and only share info they can as and when it’s possible. As I say this is just genuine intrigue to make a balanced opinion of the info you have kindly shared.
I completely understand your post and where you’re coming from, and to be honest with you, I would probably have had the same opinion as yourself, if I was reading what I posted.

Ok, so I’ve been a lifelong fan for 37 years now, a season ticket for many many years. I only joined SZ in November correct, and have never been one to post on here before, but I check and plough through the posts on here daily.

I have been aware of this information for quite some time but have had to sit tight on this for obvious reasons and I’m afraid I can’t share anymore than I have done right now.

However, the reason for posting this now is that I’ve sat back and watched Ron’s lies through the various email replies to fans that have been shared on here and social media and the very few updates we have had from the club and feel I can’t keep quiet any longer with the impeding court date on Wednesday.

I understand some fans will be cautious about my posts, but as I said in my initial post it’s come from someone I trust implicitly. The truth will come out soon enough.

Hope that helps explain the reasons for my earlier post as best as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back