• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I never said that wasn't the case, but the price in priniciple has been agreed, it can move around but unlikely to be as big as a change (unless there's a big bit of debt hidden under the rug - which has been speculated).
Not necessarily, if they found a hidden debt they may try and get it taken off the 'agreed price'.

Any news on tonight’s meeting?

😏
the-simpsons-throw.gif

As I said, I cannot see any more adjournments on 12th, it’s one way or others. We must be sold before 12th. If adjourned, we will be dragging along the road, unable to field a team, possibly cannot see the fixture out before 5th of August.

Can't say where from. but I am hearing that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes with staff having to leave the club due to not being paid.

It's become a game of who blinks first before the next hearing kimura think they can get a better deal at the last minute and Ron as we know is a stubborn wheeler dealer. kimura are trying to do a ron martin on ron Martin and Ron knows it! partly because they're worried what else could be financially detrimentally discovered in future and partly because that's they're nature.
In the meantime the playing and admin side is falling apart.
I'm worried the 12th will become a nothing date due to adjournment and the embargo will mean we can't fu!full fixtures leading to the NL taking action.
Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the Kimura guys don’t want to own a club who are completely buggered before the season even begins. If players do leave which is likely and therefore the club is demoted which is possible, then it’s not exactly a great start to owning the club is it. Leaving it until the very last minute will cause these things to happen as has been alluded to?

Maybe I am reading this wrong, but surely the Kimura guys don’t want to own a club who are completely buggered before the season even begins. If players do leave which is likely and therefore the club is demoted which is possible, then it’s not exactly a great start to owning the club is it. Leaving it until the very last minute will cause these things to happen as has been alluded to?
There is no transfer window. Ideal? No. Would we get relegated if it took another 3 or 4 weeks? I don’t think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back