• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stewarts Law LLP/PG Site v SUFC - 26 June 2024 - DISMISSED WITH COSTS

So do we need a social media campaign against Pg to get them to agree to a dismissal of the wup and get embargo removed?

How can a member of COSU help keep the club under the embargo by dragging on the WUP another few weeks?

I can only assume that it’s a deliberate tactic to keep Ron under the pump, otherwise it’s bonkers.
I assume you mean Tom and his relationship with both COSU and PG Site Services ? Very odd and on the face of it disruptive to our on field chances. Maybe a dismissal is coming 🤞

How can a member of COSU help keep the club under the embargo by dragging on the WUP another few weeks?

I can only assume that it’s a deliberate tactic to keep Ron under the pump, otherwise it’s bonkers.
He’s a non-executive so isn’t involved with the day to day running.

If it did come to the board he would need to recuse himself because of his role as CEO of SUFC.

Tom is a Non Executive Director, quite what that role entails goodness knows. More an advisory capacity I should think.

Any of the main players from the club arrived yet?

I presume Martin will be there to verify he is in agreement to sell the club without assets to COSU, as this development will be the main change to what was in place at the last hearing.

And a member of COSU, Tom possibly to confirm they will buy the club under the new arrangement?

The judge will have to feel there is a major shift in the likelihood of PG getting their dues from the petition if they keep it going, to keep us trading in the short term for any adjournment to be agreed I would think?

we have been pushed till last before, i believe you have to go in and ask for it or the judge will order it put back if time is needed to progress matters

trying to find out if we can get an adjournment today from one of the lawyers at work, unfortunately our expert insolvency guy is on hols, I think the answer is no but hopefully get an answer from someone itk soon
Of course we can get an adjournment which is what your lawyer would tell you- otherwise you need a new insolvency guy :-)
It would be much better to settle with PGS of course.

Back