• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spotify Music - ShrimperZone United

Jon, maybe do a weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly cull.

If not the list will become massive

will leave it for the time being and cull it once it gets massive. i've just deleted Queen Bitch as a test, feel free to add it to the end of the playlist.

cheers

Not sure about it asking for postcode and DOB as I wouldn't have said they were particularlyl relevant (DOB more relevant than postcode).

Still, I'm in. God bless admin rights on your work PC

I've always been a believer that something has to change concerning delivery method of music to push prices down. This is as good an attempt at it that I've seen. I could easily be persuaded to part with £10 per month for unlimited music in customisable playlists. If any band thinks they're too big for this, let them go it alone on traditional methods.

Great idea.

I've always been a believer that something has to change concerning delivery method of music to push prices down. This is as good an attempt at it that I've seen. I could easily be persuaded to part with £10 per month for unlimited music in customisable playlists. If any band thinks they're too big for this, let them go it alone on traditional methods.

Great idea.

yep, i would be happy to pay a tenner a month for it as it stands, even more so if they provided an iPhone version!

yep, i would be happy to pay a tenner a month for it as it stands, even more so if they provided an iPhone version!

I can't see Apple ever passing it. It'd make buying things off of iTunes redundant for 80% of Spotifys users...

I can't see Apple ever passing it. It'd make buying things off of iTunes redundant for 80% of Spotifys users...

Depends if they have the foresight to realise that this is at least as easy as installing iTunes and a lot cheaper for anyone with a reasonably broad taste in bands.

That said, the proportion of Apple customers who seem to actually understand how anything remotely technical works does seem relatively small. The ignorance to competition may yet give Apple free reign to charge as they please.

Back