• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Gateshead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clueless and they are much the better football team.
Bridge is so ineffective now and a new game plan is required

Crowther on for Taylor at HT according to Chris Philips. Hope Taylor hasn't got a knock!

Ah... apparently according to commentary he tweaked his hamstring :Sad:

Crowther on for Taylor at HT according to Chris Philips. Hope Taylor hasn't got a knock!

Ah... apparently according to commentary he tweaked his hamstring :Sad:

He over stretched for a ball and was slightly limping for last 5 mins or so of the half. Hopefully just a light strain and just taken off as a precaution

Sadly I agree with the commentary - Dackers needs to work harder. I like him as a player but he won't rediscover his best form unless he's working harder than all the people around him on the pitch. At the moment he's a long way off being able to say that.

We signed them because we were playing a CB and a utility player up top

That isn’t the point. Fans have been begging us to sign Dackers since he left, why? He’s such a poor player and has never shown any good form of any kind.

Sandat I’ll give a fair understanding, we were still under embargo and needed a man, but surely we could have done better.

I'm thinking Waldron on for one of the front 2. And Sandat in for Wes

Well that was predictable. Kev please can we have Waldron on for Dackers, and we might need to replace Wes with Morton (?) too
Personally would take Husin off, keeps giving the ball away. Seemed to happen at this stage last year as well from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back