• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Eastleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great half that. Bridge playing his best game in a long time. Popping up everywhere and full of running.

Passing has been slick and keeping possession nicely.

More in the second half please. Don’t take foot off gas as Eastleigh will punish us. We’ve kept them quiet rather than them being crap, so need to keep doing that.

The take aways there are we are playing the triangles in their half rather than ours which we seem to do too much with Miley. Gubbins has played a couple of really decent balls in. At last Bridge is not taking the right sided corners. The thought was Moncur was lazy but a couple of times he was leading the press from deep. I even think Pepple got in a decent position a couple of times but the ball in just weren't all that. As for GSM well he's just GSM, although Raplh is doing a good left sided version.

Just way, way more positive, which is what most of us have been wanting. Good idea to keep the ball away from Collin as well.

Whether he fell onto the ball I'm not sure, but he's definitely pushed it away from the goal with his hand while on the floor. Great spot from the ref.
Perhaps that was as he fell on Crowther then as it was all a bit of a mess

Very good- Morton in the Miley role brings a range of passing and a more natural position for him and he is making the most of it. I don’t like Bridge in the 10- or didn’t- now I might. He’s done well. Ralph very good. Moncur of course is being Moncur (which is good). Pepple isn’t bad at all- and will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back