• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Eastleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my days. How good was that.
No player deserved as Clarkey said during the game.less than 8 & no Eastleigh player more than a 6.
Played with so much pace in the 1st half & kept going 2nd half.
Really noticeable that we played the triangles in their half, not how we have in the last few weeks when we often put ourselves in trouble.
Back 3/5 really solid but with a real threat out wide from GSM & Ralph. Gubbins played some really decent balls in the box.
Moncur, Bridge & Husin really efficient & moving the ball quickly. Morton so much better than when playing with Miley.
Pepple really tried hard & got in some decent positions. Bonne probably should have scored with a header & the ball played through by Forson.
At last we played the ball in the opponents half & we looked sooooo much better.

Best performance of the season against a side thar was smashing the season so far. Everyone played well but Gubbins made me forget Kensdale even existed , was imperious and mobile. Morton had.a good game, I think going forward only one of him or Miley should play not together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back