• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Dagenham & Redbridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there it was… “no noise from the p…. boys”. The downmarket pubs and gin houses of east London must wonder where their trade is today.

Doesn't matter though does it. If he doesn't challenge a bloke not in charge of the ball heading towards the corner fkag then there's no danger.
Perhaps the ref gave it for sheer stupidity rather than the challenge.
I think we can argue we've been hard done by. Won't be the first or last time plus of course we sometimes benefit from them

Doesn't matter though does it. If he doesn't challenge a bloke not in charge of the ball heading towards the corner flag then there's no danger.
Perhaps the ref gave it for sheer stupidity rather than the challenge.
Can't disagree with that. Nor with Miley pulling a shirt in the box on Saturday. Two stupid decisions, two stupid goals conceded.

Just bought a steak and kidney pie in the west stand kiosk (can’t go too far wrong with that I thought) just before the ref blew the half time whistle.

The girl took my money, all good so far and then… no forks. No cutlery of any kind. They’ve run out - and the half time trade hasn’t even started! Seriously?

An even game, and we're more in it than Saturday.
Jack Wood's turn and hit, hits the back of the net: he's a hero, and his confidence hits the top of the new scoreboard!
Small margins, eh?
My worry is fatigue.
Few options from the bench; Barnet barely 48 hours back and a warm day.
Somehow we've got to stay with it....

Bridge been ****ing ****e. Just stands there an expects the ball to fall to him. Ain’t going towards the ball. Cardwell not in game ( not his fault ) Moncur looks bright … W block more interested in shouting at Dagenham fans than actually getting behind the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back