• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Boston United

Status
Not open for further replies.
The frustrating bit for me is, Cards wins a free-kick on the right wing at in line with the edge of the box. We take it short, fanny around with it on the half way line, keep going backwards, and lose possession and Boston end up winning their first corner!

Needless and I don't care who the opposition is, how late it is in the game, that free kick goes into the box, if we want to create more opportunities against opposition teams as Kev says we do.

I know a few will be queuing up to shoot me down, but I really like Waldron. Once he’s got a bit of form and confidence under his belt I can see him doing really, really well for us. His work rate is immense and he’s constantly making runs. Hopefully we get to see him and Moncur on the pitch together for a decent amount of time tonight as he’ll probably find him a few times.
He was certainly more lively tonight.

Gubbins comes on and passes straight out of play, too careless!

Should have won by far more, other teams will against this Boston outfit.

Worst team I have ever seen at Roots Hall, which puts a cloud over the result as we should have scored a minimum 4 tonight.

Still up to10th in the table.

Good work out - but we need so many opportunities to score. Once both Moncur and Husin are fully fit, and maybe we add a bit of fire power up too, then things should look much better.

Gubbins comes on and passes straight out of play, too careless!

Should have won by far more, other teams will against this Boston outfit.

Worst team I have ever seen at Roots Hall, which puts a cloud over the result as we should have scored a minimum 4 tonight.

Still up to10th in the table.
At this point though what we needed and a good workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back