• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Southend United vs Boston United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as convincing as it should have been.
Ralph is one of the few driving forward with conviction.
They're there for the taking, but one slip, that's you, Cav, and we give them something they don't deserve.
OK, Waldron's skill to create the golden chance deserves applause; the shot less so.
I hope Walker's hamstring is just a minor setback, but we're winning...

How many chances do we need per goal? On one hand playing well, on the other highlighting our number one issue…

Btw in other news Adarkwa’s “tight hamstring” remains tight so still missing

That said other than end result Cardwell and Waldron have been playing very well- Walker must be distraught to be missing with a tight hamstring- hopefully not the Adarkwa version..

HTs

Barnet 0 v 0 Forest Green
Braintree 0 v 1 Aldershot
Eastleigh 2v 0Solihull Moors
Halifax 0v0 Gateshead
Maidenhead 0v1 Altrincham
Oldham 0v1 AFC Fylde
Southend 1v0 Boston
Tamworth 0v0 Hartlepool
Wealdstone 0v1 Sutton
Woking 0v0 Dag & Red
Yeovil 2v0 Ebbsfleet
York 1v0 Rochdale

Don't understand the booing of Mooney
Yeah I think that’s really poor. Was one of the boys that gave his all in really tough times last year. And he gave a really in-depth interview when he left and had lots of good things to say about his time here.

He didn’t live up to his potential but we’ve had plenty of players do that. Think some people need to grow up.

Have to be far more clinical this second half. I can see Boston having a very tough season and being towards the bottom. So this really is one of our easier games this season that we are making very hard work of so far!

I know a few will be queuing up to shoot me down, but I really like Waldron. Once he’s got a bit of form and confidence under his belt I can see him doing really, really well for us. His work rate is immense and he’s constantly making runs. Hopefully we get to see him and Moncur on the pitch together for a decent amount of time tonight as he’ll probably find him a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back