• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Maidenhead, Tuesday 19th September, 19:45ko, NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Jason Demetriou

Votes: 50 70.4%
  • Ollie Kensdale

• Jack Bridge

• Cav Miley

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Noor Husin

• Wes Fonguck

• Callum Powell

Votes: 48 67.6%
  • Harry Cardwell

• Jack Wood

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Dan Mooney

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Oli Coker (if fit)

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Harry Taylor (if red card appealed and rescinded)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Gus Scott-Morriss (if red card appealed and rescinded)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • David Martin (if allowed to be registered)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Brooklyn Kabongolo (if allowed to be registered)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ….

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Win

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 32 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly I cant be at the game tomorrow but I really hope the fans manage to do something more effective than sending emails and text messages...

I have a good friend who was a bank manager - and an Orient supporter.

He was on the pitch with the rest of the Os support when the time came to throw out their resident crook ..

IIRC that was the last game of the season, in injury time, when they had already been relegated wasn't it?

Assume you were on the pitch vs Chesterfield with many others when the time came to throw out our resident rat?

Sick of all this 'I can't be there but those who can should do this/that/the other'.

Disgraceful!!!! Doesn't help our financial situation and must make they're players feel like lepers.
No point opening up the North for them. They can have our dugout (we've no one to go in it) and sufc can fill the North instead and give grief to their keeper and support ours
Now that would boost ticket sales if they announced that!

Disgraceful!!!! Doesn't help our financial situation and must make they're players feel like lepers.
No point opening up the North for them. They can have our dugout (we've no one to go in it) and sufc can fill the North instead and give grief to their keeper and support ours
Probably be the same on Saturday v Flyde?.

If the National League don't allow us to sign a goalkeeper at the very least, I suggest we turn on them as well.
I fail to see how they'd expect us to play without a registered goalkeeper?. Whether we're 'flavour of the month' with them is irrelevant?.
BUT if they ignore our predicament, then many will rightly feel they have washed their grubby hands of us?.

I fail to see how they'd expect us to play without a registered goalkeeper?. Whether we're 'flavour of the month' with them is irrelevant?.
BUT if they ignore our predicament, then many will rightly feel they have washed their grubby hands of us?.
They don't, rules allow replacement players, subject to conditions

Kev (and team) has one arm tied behind his back and the other one chopped off. Keep going guys👏👏.

That attitude "we will get a team out tomorrow night"
I mean total respect to you Kev.
If we beat relegation by the end of the year this man and his management staff should be carried aloft along the seafront, if we are relegated.. same !

If we are still trading.

I truly hope we can get players in even on short term to cover for injuries and suspensions, I think it would be a blight on the NL should we not be allowed to do this. Get along show the players and Maher and Co your love and pride in each and everyone of them. The club should open the North bank to you as well , im sure they can put the 7 visitors elsewhere ,allow them to sit in one of the private boxes ,just to show them out thanks for coming.

I wonder what the lowest ever away support at roots hall has been for a league game. Obviously zero for the COVID games but surely this could be it.
Unless I’m very much mistaken the Stockport supporters coach was turned away donkeys years ago on a Friday night game and there were very few, if any, away fans

Unless I’m very much mistaken the Stockport supporters coach was turned away donkeys years ago on a Friday night game and there were very few, if any, away fans
I seem to recall that Macclesfield had around 14 and were singing "We're going home in a Taxi" In fairness we played them twice in a very short space of time. An FA Cup replay as well as the League Match.

Southend Fan Protest Group

epndSoostrgh0a030git7418793ilm8gga400243t20hu606la4523mum938 ·

‼️

⚠️

Protest tonight, 25th minute, join us!
The club is in turmoil, the team in crisis, the fans at their wits end.
25 years of mortgaging the club’s future against a property fortune.
Enough is enough, the Rat needs to go!
#MartinOut
🐀
🎾
💙

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back