• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Eastleigh, Tuesday 10th September, 19:45k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 87 86.1%
  • Goal Scoring-Machine

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Harry Taylor

Votes: 85 84.2%
  • Adam Crowther

Votes: 87 86.1%
  • Joe Gubbins

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • James Morton

Votes: 76 75.2%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • George Moncur

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • Bim Pepple

Votes: 76 75.2%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Keenan Appiah-Forson

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • George Wind

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Mikey Faulkner

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Beau MacDonald

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • James Hillson

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Macauley Bonne

Votes: 27 26.7%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you attending this evening, Smiffish informs me that it looks a soggy one.

Rain due just in time for KO and lasting most of the game. The surface certainly won't need watering. Few quid saved for COSU.

For those of you attending this evening, Smiffish informs me that it looks a soggy one.

Rain due just in time for KO and lasting most of the game. The surface certainly won't need watering. Few quid saved for COSU.
Well i hope you all wont be singing slip sliding away unless its for a defeated Easleigh. But seriously we do get some diabolical threads on here , some people need to wake up and smell the Roses , we are and will be until we get promoted a National League Club and these tinpot clubs as some of you refer to them have every right to be playing against us , they have earned that right and should be respected.

Sorry but gateshead are even smaller then Eastleigh.I only count former football league clubs with decent support,one thing I can guarantee is we will be above little gateshead come the end of the season.Sorry but I can't stand these little tin pot clubs,they have no right to even be on the same pitch as us.
Don't worry you may not have long to wait. When Man City are demoted to th NL next season, due to financial irregularities, we'll be able to play against , at least, one side you would consider as our equals!😂

Sorry but gateshead are even smaller then Eastleigh.I only count former football league clubs with decent support,one thing I can guarantee is we will be above little gateshead come the end of the season.Sorry but I can't stand these little tin pot clubs,they have no right to even be on the same pitch as us.
I know you're just trolling but as Ron Martin would say "We won't be in the same league as Gateshead for much longer"

5584 sold for tonight so far according to the ticket stats. , so definitely a big drop from our last few games, but that it Tuesday nights for you.

Looking like being our lowest attendance of the season tonight, by some distance. Lucky to get 6,250 by the looks of it - which is brilliant by historical standards, and for this league, but not so good compared to our other home attendances this season.

Don't worry you may not have long to wait. When Man City are demoted to th NL next season, due to financial irregularities, we'll be able to play against , at least, one side you would consider as our equals!😂
In the spirit of SZ I have to disagree; after all, they are only the second best team in Manchester and we are indisputably bigger than Southend Manor, so no.....they are not quite our equals.

Im actually feeling very positive for this game after a difficult couple of weeks. The arrival of the two new players last week was a boost and to add Bonne to that is a very nice addition. Therefore I’m going for a 2-0 Southend win with Moncur running the show from midfield.

Sorry back, but Gateshead have a decent squad.
If you mean 'small' as in gates and backing: correct. But watching their highlights a few times, they are going to put a few sides to the sword, and if we do finish above them we will have done well.

Im actually feeling very positive for this game after a difficult couple of weeks. The arrival of the two new players last week was a boost and to add Bonne to that is a very nice addition. Therefore I’m going for a 2-0 Southend win with Moncur running the show from midfield.

Similar positive vibes here but I suspect it might take some games before we are firing on all cylinders.

Can't help thinking that Eastleigh will have a dip in form at some point. Would be nice if that dip were to start at 7:45 this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back