• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Southend United v Eastleigh, Tuesday 10th September, 19:45k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Collin Andeng-Ndi

Votes: 87 86.1%
  • Goal Scoring-Machine

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Harry Taylor

Votes: 85 84.2%
  • Adam Crowther

Votes: 87 86.1%
  • Joe Gubbins

Votes: 52 51.5%
  • Nathan Ralph

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • James Morton

Votes: 76 75.2%
  • Noor Husin

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • George Moncur

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • Jack Bridge

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • Bim Pepple

Votes: 76 75.2%
  • Jack Wood

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Keenan Appiah-Forson

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • George Wind

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Mikey Faulkner

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Beau MacDonald

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • James Hillson

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Cav Miley

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Macauley Bonne

Votes: 27 26.7%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Win

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but gateshead are even smaller then Eastleigh.I only count former football league clubs with decent support,one thing I can guarantee is we will be above little gateshead come the end of the season.Sorry but I can't stand these little tin pot clubs,they have no right to even be on the same pitch as us.

Sorry but gateshead are even smaller then Eastleigh.I only count former football league clubs with decent support,one thing I can guarantee is we will be above little gateshead come the end of the season.Sorry but I can't stand these little tin pot clubs,they have no right to even be on the same pitch as us.

I wouldnt be so sure of that. Gateshead are flying and scoring goals for fun

They have every right to be on the same pitch as us - we are all teams in the National League, whether we like it or not.

Gutted I can't be there and even more gutted I can't watch due to the awful WiFi in my hotel! Looks like a nervy listen on the radio whilst in the gym for me 😳

What a daft thing to say.

I do really feel for Bridge this season. We had no CAM for the first few games which meant he was played out of position. We then end up with no strikers (hardly any) and his position changes again.

I do feel like we won't see the best of him (he may not even be selected) until we have a proper front two playing with a CAM in behind. Then, I feel like we will see him at LWB again.

Long-term, our team could like like this:

Collin
Taylor, Crowther, Ralph
Gus, Husin, Miley, Bridge
Moncur
Walker, Bonne

That is a quality team at this level. When we want to play it tight, Gubbins can come in for Bridge with Ralph going out to LWB.
This....

So will you be driving these clubs out of our league if you could?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back