• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United duo have suspensions confirmed after red cards at York

Let's go at them and bag a goal or two early.

3 4 3

Demi kensdale miley
Wood fonguck husin bridge
Powell cardwell mooney

8. Where the number of eligible players falls below 11, or 11 excluding a goalkeeper, due to suspensions, aClub may make application to the Board to sign non-contract player(s) to ensure a team of 11, includinga goalkeeper, can be fielded.

Depending on injuries we may be able to bring in a player - but we'd have no subs!

So Taylor gets a one match ban and GSM a two match ban.

Since when have red cards carried such numbers.

I thought all reds were a 3 match ban?

Their striker was never in a goal scoring opportunity when Taylor pulled at him.
If the GSM sending off was a car of mistaken identity, can we appeal it and did it mean Kensdale will be handed the red card instead?

I can’t.
I assume its because he is taking longer to recover or had a setback as Kev indicated a few weeks ago he should be fit by now, or he lied about his injury on twitter and indeed does want out. If that is true then why is he still contracted and not released by mutual consent

Their striker was never in a goal scoring opportunity when Taylor pulled at him.
If the GSM sending off was a car of mistaken identity, can we appeal it and did it mean Kensdale will be handed the red card instead?
If the appeal ends up landing the suspension to Kensdale as unfair as it is, I wouldn't appeal. With the way the squad is at the moment GSM is more replaceable than Kensdale

Back