• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 2 Swindon 1

I haven't noticed it anywhere, do we know why Barney wasn't playing? He was there in a flashy tracksuit (non-Club issue I'd say!) before the game.

Super Holmes mentioned someone was injured in training on Friday. I didnt hear the name of who tho cos my daughter was rabbiting in my earhole....:D

As Barney wasnt out there, I presumed it was him.

Super Holmes mentioned someone was injured in training on Friday. I didnt hear the name of who tho cos my daughter was rabbiting in my earhole....:D

As Barney wasnt out there, I presumed it was him.

T was talking to him and Johnny Herd, I asked why he hadn't asked Barney but he never thought of it! :doh:

Barnard spoke to me on facebook and it was niggly on a nerve in his hamstring. I also asked if he would be available for Scunny and he said he is not sure yet.

I am amazed by the stick that Betsy is getting. I think he is our main attacking threat. His cross provided the first and I thought he was full of running and tricks. Never stopped going all game and in general I think a fantastic asset.

Sankofa I thought did a decent job and looked solid but I cant see Francis losing too much sleep over his performance. Amazed people have judged Francis so badly as well considering he was well out of position.

Christophe was head and shoulders above all the others in my book a total talent and a a real leader on the pitch. Love watching him play he really holds the midfield so well.

I am amazed by the stick that Betsy is getting. I think he is our main attacking threat. His cross provided the first and I thought he was full of running and tricks. Never stopped going all game and in general I think a fantastic asset.

Sankofa I thought did a decent job and looked solid but I cant see Francis losing too much sleep over his performance. Amazed people have judged Francis so badly as well considering he was well out of position.

Christophe was head and shoulders above all the others in my book a total talent and a a real leader on the pitch. Love watching him play he really holds the midfield so well.

This is the second time in quick succesion that I'm going to agree with you.

Betsy has been in superb form over the whole of our unbeaten run and the majority of our attacking play is going through him. He works harder than the majority of our recent wingers (Not JCR, he had an engine on him) and does a lot of the ugly side of the game. Going forward though he is really starting to impress, he is beating his man and putting in some good quality into the box like his assist for Revell.

Again, agree with your points on Sankofa and Christophe. Christophe will be a big miss when he goes back.

Back