• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 0-2 Maidenhead United

Which version? The one that got us a double promotion or the subsequent one?

I don’t for one minute think that Maher’s job is untouchable, but I do think that the clamour from some on here is premature. At almost every corner plans have had to be ripped up, Kensdale (right decision), Cardwell, too late for decent transfers are not excuses but they are facts. Add injuries into the mix as well. Is it just me that thinks there is something fundamentally wrong with the amount of injuries we seek to get over the past few seasons. I am convinced part of the reason for that is today’s football boots.

On the flip side of all that not one of the new signings has made a mark yet and that doesn’t reflect well. What we need is for Bridge to trip up in the penalty area and the ball to fly into the net off his arse. I’m convinced his current form is temporary.

I’m still relaxed. Distance doesn’t make my heart any weaker but it does mean I don’t have the direct and post match emotion after a loss.

Keep the faith. The good times are coming!
Trouble is im now 78 years old and i would like the good times to come when im still alive.

People dont really want tilly and brush back.

They just want enjoyable football, loads of goals, promotions, insane cup wins, sold out happy roots hall, ya know, happy times.
people want entertaining football win or lose football supposed to be entertaining ,look at Ange at Spurs there football is entertaining how i wish SUFCs football was as entertaining as theres , im sure crowds would be above 7000 every home match if it was and people would go home happy win or lose ( hopefully win off course ) they would say money well spent , but alas we will never get it under this management sorry to say .

Back