• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'll chuck another spanner in the works and suggest there's more people originally from London or of London stock who support Southend then Dagenham has.

I'll chuck another spanner in the works and suggest there's more people originally from London or of London stock who support Southend then Dagenham has.

What sort of spanner? And imperial or metric? I think we should be told.

I won't be going this year - enjoyed a good pint (or two) before the game last year but can't make it this time around. Could one or two of the 1,400 Blues fans shout out for me please?

What sort of spanner? And imperial or metric? I think we should be told.

I won't be going this year - enjoyed a good pint (or two) before the game last year but can't make it this time around. Could one or two of the 1,400 Blues fans shout out for me please?
Metric
Rats,i don't do old money,not there tomorrow? part timer.

2 spare U16 tickets for seating area, both tickets together - if anyone is interested in them, please PM me

EDIT: Tickets now sold

Last edited:
Does anyone have a view on any good pubs outside of the ground?

Never been to dagenham and not driven, and wondering whether to stop in upminster/barking or if there is anywhere decent in dagenham itself

There is a pub about 15/20 minute walk from the ground, can't remember its name though is a West Ham pub but there was plenty of Southend in there last time.

EDIT - Think it is The Eastbrook

From memory its the clubhouse or nothing I'm afraid.

Went in the club house last year - it is a very large space and sells some real ales as well. It doesn't have the atmosphere of a pub but it does have the advantage of being able to talk to Daggers fans about their team, how the season is going and their views on other teams and players.

Predictive text sir. I send my sincere apologies, if this has caused you offence. If you're at the game I buy you a beer.

Back