• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Contact has called back, looks like dagenham want us to sell the seating first however club will be contacting dagenham on this and will report back to me in due course, further update to follow

Hoping im going to make this one, it's only about 25 minutes from my house by train. I Wont know if im working or not until closer to the time. But generally speaking, if the southend away allocation sells out (which im sure it will). Historically speaking, can I get tickets on the day? I dont want another Boxing day disaster at Cambridge through lack of communciation between 2 clubs!!

Right another call from my contact who has spoke to his guy at dagenham they are remaining quite tight lipped but they should be selling terracing as soon as the seating is sold so what I would do is buy seating then try and swap when terracing is out.
My guy said to dagenham what if we get say 500 walk up on the day? The answer was apparently that dagenham would deal with it. Which reading between the lines means that Dagenham will not turn people away. And it's not as if the home crowd will be big enough
Sit tight all will be good and if we need to look at a ticket exchange thread for terrace to seating and visa versa then I guess we can

Contact has called back, looks like dagenham want us to sell the seating first however club will be contacting dagenham on this and will report back to me in due course, further update to follow

In recent years hasn't that always been the case though?

Taking my Dad (81) and my Mum (75) to the Dagenham game, this will be their 2nd ever attendence at a Southend United game. I will now offically call them shrimpers, even thou they live in Romford, and are a good spits throw from Dagenham & Redbridge's ground.

Snr.

Taking my Dad (81) and my Mum (75) to the Dagenham game, this will be their 2nd ever attendence at a Southend United game. I will now offically call them shrimpers, even thou they live in Romford, and are a good spits throw from Dagenham & Redbridge's ground.

Snr.
How come you follow Southend with parents like that? All parents should be Southend supporters and indoctrinate their offspring. Any other parenting borders on child abuse to my thinking :smiles:

Me! First away game of season. Don't moan at me I have work commitments! So early start for me. Can't wait be a good day

I'm fascinated that everyone buys tickets in advance - why would you? If it's not all ticket, you can always walk in - simple as. A poll on who buys in advance would be really interesting.

You are guaranteed to get in and don't get disappointed if you can't. Remember Daggers ground only holds1200 so a sell out is likely

Got our tickets today! Never been to Dagenham before as I had't been to Stevenage before. At the moment it is more fun going away than watching at home!

I'm fascinated that everyone buys tickets in advance - why would you? If it's not all ticket, you can always walk in - simple as. A poll on who buys in advance would be really interesting.

you need to get out more often , its really not that interesting:winking:

3 of us could go (plus my girlfriend) if we can't get in the away end, than we have to get into home end like most of shrimpers do!

Just went to buy tickets and they said terrace will be available on the day if we sell out the seats, asked if I could buy a seat and then swap for terrace they said no, bit of a shambles. Will be annoyed if I have to go in the home end if they've given me the wrong information and you can't buy on the day.

How come you follow Southend with parents like that? All parents should be Southend supporters and indoctrinate their offspring. Any other parenting borders on child abuse to my thinking :smiles:
Well I thought it a funny comment:sad:

Because we more often than not sell out before the game

Back