• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

Love this. HOTs if agreed before Wednesday imo should be enough to grant an adjournment at least a 6 week one. Therefore come mid august everyone will be paid and keys handed over ect that’s what I think would happen. If it means for the first 2 games we don’t have any additions then so be it all I want is SUFC to be alive and well. If it meant the club surviving I would 100% take staying in the NL for 2/3 seasons think anyone would tbh. Our story as well is kind of like a Wrexham saga. They spent what 10 seasons in the NL. It’s basically that saga just without the Hollywood fame I guess
If the new plans pass DD, no guarantee as they have been adjusted form what the council said were the plans to go back too. Adjusted a little but still need stringent DD, for me that is the worry. Also the post from CP suggests that SCC and Citizen are still talking options so maybe HOT’s are not yet being discussed fully?

Spot on. I'm reliably informed that Jack is a bigger James Blunt than his old man. I've spent a couple of hours chatting to Ron, and he comes across as a pleasant and humble man (he clearly isn't, but at least he tries). Jack has none of Ron's 'redeeming' qualities.
If you have seen the film your get the connection!

Attachments

• Imageshunbug.jpg
    Imageshunbug.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8
Spot on. I'm reliably informed that Jack is a bigger James Blunt than his old man. I've spent a couple of hours chatting to Ron, and he comes across as a pleasant and humble man (he clearly isn't, but at least he tries). Jack has none of Ron's 'redeeming' qualities.
Dads is an act ,son has all his traits ,but is better educated and has had years of practice working with daddie !🤨🤨🤨🤨

It`s never ending. Let`s hope by Wednesday morning that these talks offer up something concrete, because if they can`t reach a decision then the judge could make it for them and wind the club up.

We know the Fkn problem is the 🐀 , SCC told us that the deadline for negotiations was Friday, which is what he tweeted, what the F*ck are they thrashing out now.

Sign HOT`s, get the DD done and let us move on as a club.

Or get Tribal Chief locked in the room with them and start banging heads together!!

I see some of you are still mentioning Weds being adjourned, sorry to make things worse we are all putting up with enough, Weds is marked as final, there won't be an adjournment

We’ve had other court cases marked as final.

We’ve had a previous adjournment on a “final” court case.

Not suggesting we will get an adjournment, but we have before.

Really poor timing from NL throwing this grenade in at the last minute although I get why. Feels like we are being bent over, ****ed up the arse and then murdered by so many. How many more clubs need to die before they finally do something.

Big 6 clubs - C***s (the PL and FA only pander to these clubs)
FA - C***s
PL - C***s
EFL - C***s
NL - MASSIVE C***s
Councillor Cox - C***
Government - C***s
And the Martins - biggest C***S in the world.

So many people have let this go on far too long, no protection for clubs from bad owners.

Ron - if you read this you are a ****ing disgrace. Your son is also just as bad, if not worse, and you have killed something so special over a few quid. I don’t think words can actually describe what you have done/are continuing to do to this club and city.

Back