• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News When will the takeover go through? Council / Citizen Housing agree new Heads of Terms 26 June

Takeover done by mid august. Takeover done by mid august. Takeover done by mid august. Sorry just having a moment to myself in the mirror.

I'm really looking forward to the new season. I fancy we will have a good tilt at promotion and maybe, just maybe, a half decent cup run for s change.

Love this. HOTs if agreed before Wednesday imo should be enough to grant an adjournment at least a 6 week one. Therefore come mid august everyone will be paid and keys handed over ect that’s what I think would happen. If it means for the first 2 games we don’t have any additions then so be it all I want is SUFC to be alive and well. If it meant the club surviving I would 100% take staying in the NL for 2/3 seasons think anyone would tbh. Our story as well is kind of like a Wrexham saga. They spent what 10 seasons in the NL. It’s basically that saga just without the Hollywood fame I guess
It was more like 15 seasons. Hopefully it wont take us that long!

Spot on. I'm reliably informed that Jack is a bigger James Blunt than his old man. I've spent a couple of hours chatting to Ron, and he comes across as a pleasant and humble man (he clearly isn't, but at least he tries). Jack has none of Ron's 'redeeming' qualities.

To be honest, you’d never have seen that coming from the kid that spent years sat at the back of the director’s area looking like a member of the Harry Potter cast.

Spot on. I'm reliably informed that Jack is a bigger James Blunt than his old man. I've spent a couple of hours chatting to Ron, and he comes across as a pleasant and humble man (he clearly isn't, but at least he tries). Jack has none of Ron's 'redeeming' qualities.
I know someone who has zero interest in football, but was in the same class as Jack Martin at Brentwood School.

My friend is a very mild-mannered, polite and reserved person - he did not have a good word to say about Jack and his language was far from polite, mild-mannered and reserved when he expressed his feelings about him!

My late father-in-law used to say "the acorn does not fall far from the tree", he was a wise man!

I know someone who has zero interest in football, but was in the same class as Jack Martin at Brentwood School.

My friend is a very mild-mannered, polite and reserved person - he did not have a good word to say about Jack and his language was far from polite, mild-mannered and reserved when he expressed his feelings about him!

My late father-in-law used to say "the acorn does not fall far from the tree", he was a wise man!
Jack Martin is the biggest W⚓️ going. Even looks like one follows his dad around. Jack and Ron are dumb and dumber

Back