• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

When will the takeover go through? The Waiting Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but yesterday my beloved sister was laid to rest in a lovely service .I anm coming to terms wih her untimly passing . ON TOPIC mr Martin i need some good news tommrow to lift mine and every shrimper hearts .Being graceful and letting our club live on I plead with you from a very broken heart Hopfully you can mend it a little by saving our club .

Off topic but yesterday my beloved sister was laid to rest in a lovely service .I anm coming to terms wih her untimly passing . ON TOPIC mr Martin i need some good news tommrow to lift mine and every shrimper hearts .Being graceful and letting our club live on I plead with you from a very broken heart Hopfully you can mend it a little by saving our club .
Sorry to hear about your loss.
DMs always open.

We accept this level of off topic

Thoughts go out to you and you family ❤️

It's going to be alright Tommy - SUFC will endure.

Sorry for your loss TT.

Really sorry for your loss Tommy. My condolences to you and family.

Please accept my condolences on your loss.
As always in this kind of situation words are inadequate but my thoughts and prayers are with you..

Sorry to hear Tommy, fingers crossed we'll have some good news for you tomorrow, mind yourself.

My sincere condolences 🙏

Much as we'd all be a bit lost without our club to follow, we are reminded all too often on here that there are more important things than football. Sorry for your loss Tommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back