• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SO when will the takeover go through?

Unless they're domesticated, rats are afraid of humans. But if there is no way to escape, a cornered rat would not hesitate to attack a human. For example, the black rat is capable of jumping 70cm into the air. It can climb on a wall and jump on your face.

Unless they're domesticated, rats are afraid of humans. But if there is no way to escape, a cornered rat would not hesitate to attack a human. For example, the black rat is capable of jumping 70cm into the air. It can climb on a wall and jump on your face.
what about that rare species the Blond Bouffant rat?

It’s good that Ron accepts that but i think the more significant ones here will be Citizen and CBRE. Are they onside with this?
Yes, I believe so. And I would be surprised if they wait until next Friday to say so. I do feel that Cowan’s announcement today had an element of grandstanding about it. He knows that the answer is yes and that the council holds the cards.

Sightly off topic, but I wonder if the consortium had ownership of the club before now, they would have opened up say the shrimpers bar to watch the England games etc?

That’s a good point but I think Ron’s arsehole has gone. He needs an earner and he needs it now.
I hope you’re right, and you have been so far so I keep the faith.

The Tory’s are crying on X now about Labour scuppering their fantastic deal with Ron….
Remind me who were bending over backwards making unreasonable concessions for the rats in the first place? And I wonder who promised COSU that DD would be done in 6-8 weeks. I bloody hate politicians trying to point score.:Angry:

Could someone put my mind at rest please. Is it this simple? If Ron does not accept this deal does it mean that he cannot build anything on Fossets?

Could someone put my mind at rest please. Is it this simple? If Ron does not accept this deal does it mean that he cannot build anything on Fossets?
IMG_8270.jpeg

I think the position has been made pretty clear. The situation is a bit more complicated than “he cannot build anything on Fossetts” - they can’t stop him applying for planning permission, but the current deal leasing houses to the Council will be off the table and I can’t see him getting an easy ride through planning if the club goes bust.

Back