• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the shirts being delivered? Hence why OBL didn't give info, it would have spoilt the surprise!

Keep watching,, it will be on tomorrow lol
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 1m Photo > We also visited brothers Scott and Dean and Sky Sports News were with us. Look out for the feature tomorrow.

Have to say, some of the responses to OBL on here are harsh. This place is not as friendly as it used to be.

Well, it's good to see the club shop are still employing Stevie Wonder to print on the kits. What a joke.

I think it's quite a nice, original quirky idea, which is probably why SSN liked it. You wouldn't see Man City or Chelsea players delivering shirts!

Yes, thanks for the red rep Pubey and DWB, absolute proof of why I stayed away from the Zone for a while. :thumbdown:

This was just something that I have been tipped off about and which is a nice little story and a surprise for someone, which is why I can't say more. If Sky let us down again, as they did with the kit launch the other week (and at only 15 minutes notice) then we'll have to rely on the good old OS.

Pardon me for trying to generate a bit of happiness.

as the lady on the schweppes ad says............"What did you expect?"

You started a mysterious thread suggesting that there was news coming out this afternoon on SSN. We are under a week from the start of the new season and people are pretty stressed (well I am :smile:) and desperate for news on new signings (unlikely to make SSN) and any movement in the development of FF. In the terms you couched it, many, including myself, would have considered that it was some important news being revealed. I have nothing against, and indeed am very much in favour of, good news stories. I just think you could have done more to underplay the supposed importance of the news e.g. it's not greatly important news but just a nice story about the club..........if they run it. You wouldn't, presumably, have given any secrets away and you wouldn't have received the criticism you did.

as the lady on the schweppes ad says............"What did you expect?"

You started a mysterious thread suggesting that there was news coming out this afternoon on SSN. We are under a week from the start of the new season and people are pretty stressed (well I am :smile:) and desperate for news on new signings (unlikely to make SSN) and any movement in the development of FF. In the terms you couched it, many, including myself, would have considered that it was some important news being revealed. I have nothing against, and indeed am very much in favour of, good news stories. I just think you could have done more to underplay the supposed importance of the news e.g. it's not greatly important news but just a nice story about the club..........if they run it. You wouldn't, presumably, have given any secrets away and you wouldn't have received the criticism you did.

News that had already been revealed by the club, may I add! (as I previously stated above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back