• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely neg rep for moaning about neg rep!? :hilarious: Sorry, i thought it was 2010 for a minute!

:whistling:

Why the hell was he playing then!?

Plenty of teams play trialists with little to no intention of signing them - it just means that there's a shadow squad or team available for training and lots of pre-season matches. Brown is obviously close to Fagan, and is happy to help him out. Whether or not Fagan is likely to sign, he's a quality player with experience and I'm sure he's a benefit to have in the squad. Perhaps he can give Brown a bit of an insight into how the squad is bonding and settling down and he's not costing us anything other than some training kit.

Let's just see what happens, no need for lots of mystery and weird thread titles, it clearly winds people up.

Although to be fair it does seem that some posters can do a "I know something you don't" type post without attracting a fraction of the fuss this one has

Have finally some wi fi that works and have caught up with this weeks news. I think some posters need to exercise a bit of tolerance over what is essentially a good news thread. Onto the 4th page and over half the posts are about red rep and other personal things. Most people have something worthwhile to say but if they wind you up that much please ignore them or send them a pm? It all gets a bit childish otherwise. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm not sure OBL knows how to use the Rep system. Pubey gives her red and OBL gives him green back saying "right back at you"! :dim:

Have finally some wi fi that works and have caught up with this weeks news. I think some posters need to exercise a bit of tolerance over what is essentially a good news thread. Onto the 4th page and over half the posts are about red rep and other personal things. Most people have something worthwhile to say but if they wind you up that much please ignore them or send them a pm? It all gets a bit childish otherwise. Thanks.

Get her!!!

have finally some wi fi that works and have caught up with this weeks news. I think some posters need to exercise a bit of tolerance over what is essentially a good news thread. Onto the 4th page and over half the posts are about red rep and other personal things. Most people have something worthwhile to say but if they wind you up that much please ignore them or send them a pm? It all gets a bit childish otherwise. Thanks.

right! Red rep for you!

I'm not sure OBL knows how to use the Rep system. Pubey gives her red and OBL gives him green back saying "right back at you"! :dim:

'Right back at you'.....surely you have to give a reason to red rep someone rather than just tit for tat? That's what I've been told anyway. I suppose it's one rule for one and one for another.

Back on topic, nothing in SSN or the official site

Yes, thanks for the red rep Pubey and DWB, absolute proof of why I stayed away from the Zone

Pardon me for trying to generate a bit of happiness.

By moaning about red rep AGAIN you have certainly caused me to laugh out loud. Dear oh dear OBL do we really have to drag all the BS up again. Can I circumvent days of whimpering by advocating that all your neg rep gets reversed.

C'mon Sky Sports... the world awaits.

Spoiler:  
white-house-situation-room1_620x350.jpg

Yes, thanks for the red rep Pubey and DWB, absolute proof of why I stayed away from the Zone for a while. :thumbdown:

This was just something that I have been tipped off about and which is a nice little story and a surprise for someone, which is why I can't say more. If Sky let us down again, as they did with the kit launch the other week (and at only 15 minutes notice) then we'll have to rely on the good old OS.

Pardon me for trying to generate a bit of happiness.

You always make me happy OBL. Ignore them. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back