• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal done Tax bill paid in full and agreements with all parties agreed with Justin led consortium. Final control will be by November 1st. Councillors and creditors all involved to enable full control of the club to take place
Struggling to keep the cork in the bottle. Its frothing!
Is this quote just hopeful or has substance?

Deal done Tax bill paid in full and agreements with all parties agreed with Justin led consortium. Final control will be by November 1st. Councillors and creditors all involved to enable full control of the club to take place
What would the next few weeks look like if this scenario plays out? Do we expect the embargo to remain in place until Nov 1st, or is that an unknown at this stage?

It’s factual. Expecting club statement soon Rejoice
Will rat continue to run the club until the final completion? And will rat have any means in which to change the deal until the final completion?

I guess what I’m saying - is this house sale agreed, or exchanged contracts?

Will rat continue to run the club until the final completion? And will rat have any means in which to change the deal until the final completion?

I guess what I’m saying - is this house sale agreed, or exchanged contracts?
In my previous experience one does not agree heads of terms unless they're generally happy with the contents of a deal. There could be changes but hopefully not.

The rat will still control the club, but I doubt he will run it between now and completion. In fact, I doubt he's run much of the club for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back