• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Huw Jenkins is so dumb he has taken them from the bottom of League Two to a solid midtable Premier League side, a new ground and a trophy in a decade.

And got his son kicked by Eden Hazard :smiles:

Huw Jenkins is so dumb he has taken them from the bottom of League Two to a solid midtable Premier League side, a new ground and a trophy in a decade.

Solid is not the phrase I would use they are just a couple of poor results from the drop zone,His managers/players won the trophy and promotion not Mr Jenkins.I can see them doing a Wolves or Coventry or even a Bradford.

Obviously it seems success doesn't come with keeping a manager for more than 5 minutes.

Unless he shaved off the owner's moustache, shagged his wife and then did a huge dump in his shoes it does seem like a harsh decision.

Unless he shaved off the owner's moustache, shagged his wife and then did a huge dump in his shoes it does seem like a harsh decision.

Let's be honest none of this would of happened if Fayed was still the owner. He let the club pretty much run itself.

Farcical situation at Fulham. Another club being messed around by a foreign owner. Owners are so paranoid about relegation now because of the financial implications, it's about time Fulham went back down to the Championship though. Boring club with rubbish fans. I'm always sceptical about set-ups where you have a 'head coach' and then a 'director of football' or whatever they're called. You should have a manager, simple as that.

I hope Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom all go down because of how they've treated managers this season. Normally I'd want Wet Spam to go down but I respect Gold for sticking with Allardyce, which is paying off.

I hope Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom all go down because of how they've treated managers this season. Normally I'd want Wet Spam to go down but I respect Gold for sticking with Allardyce, which is paying off.

Can't argue with this.

A point at Old Trafford and a minute away from a point against Liverpool says to me that the players are fighting and were behind the manager.

Farcical situation at Fulham. Another club being messed around by a foreign owner. Owners are so paranoid about relegation now because of the financial implications, it's about time Fulham went back down to the Championship though. Boring club with rubbish fans. I'm always sceptical about set-ups where you have a 'head coach' and then a 'director of football' or whatever they're called. You should have a manager, simple as that.

The majority to top clubs then? The problem isn't that there are 2 separate jobs but when they both want different things. I believe the point is the manager or 'head coach' (same thing really) picks their transfer targets and the 'director of football' then negotiates the deal.

I still want West Ham to go down and they couldn't afford to throw money at Allardyce to make him leave.

Seems very silly letting the Fulham manager recruit new players in January then few games later sack him! Fulham are one of them clubs that if they go down will struggle to come back up.

Let's be honest none of this would of happened if Fayed was still the owner. He let the club pretty much run itself.

I blame Fayed for not giving Martin Jol (in 4 transfer windows) the sort of money that was instantly made available to his untried sucessor, by the new owner.

I blame Fayed for not giving Martin Jol (in 4 transfer windows) the sort of money that was instantly made available to his untried sucessor, by the new owner.

Fulham only made 1 big signing in the January window and that was about the same amount as Martin Jol spent on Bryan Ruiz.

A lot of clubs seem very quick to fire the trigger, works sometimes like at Southampton but certainly agree with you there, especially Cardiff.

What is going on with that guy Fulham signed in jan? Their new record signing.

No idea, only guess is that he got a small injury. Also noticed that Woodrow also scored 2 in the same under 21s game.

Back