• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

AVB has spent plenty whilst the style of Spurs play leaves many fans bemused add the fact they are 8 points from their rivals Arsenal and his demise is well and truly in the pipeline.

These guys know the outcome if they fail to deliver.
Hes only really spent the money they recieved for bale etc,with so many new faces its got to take time to gel.

Hes only really spent the money they recieved for bale etc,with so many new faces its got to take time to gel.

I agree,

Spurs haul of 9 league goals is the third lowest only beaten by Palace and Sunderland ,Last night Tottenham looked very uncomfortable against Tromso and being fair the Norwegians should have scored at least twice.

The money men demand CL football .

Allardyce will be gone before AVB I'd imagine. If it wasn't for that win over Spurs he'd probably already be out on his sizeable arse.

Allardyce will be gone before AVB I'd imagine. If it wasn't for that win over Spurs he'd probably already be out on his sizeable arse.

Agreed,

Championship football in the Olympic stadium does not bode well,I reckon SA may have 3 games to sort it.

Just seen that myself, shame as. Like Jol and think he is a genuinely nice guy

That he is but we all knew when Meulensteen came in he was on thin ice. I assume he will take over now with immediate effect.

Some of us could never be unfaithful to Southend.

And I have been only once.:winking:

That was when I went to Fulham's first ever game in the old fourth division in August 1994 (IIRC) and forsook our game at Millwall,(which I had a ticket for) when we were a second division club.

I'd travelled up from Bristol i for this first game of the season and it was the sight of Millwall's scumbag supporters drinking at The Hole in the Wall in Waterloo, which put me right off going to our game.

Last edited:
And I have been only once.:winking:

That was when I went to Fulham's first ever game in the old fourth division in August 1994 (IIRC) and forsook our game at Millwall,(which I had a ticket for) when we were a second division club.

I'd travelled up from Bristol i for this first game of the season and it was the sight of Millwall's scumbag supporters drinking at The Hole in the Wall in Waterloo, which put me right off going to our game.

So do you post on CottagersZone and **** off all their members off and give their mods a headache too? :winking:

Back