• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

Bjork, Wanamaker, Mel C and Lorraine Kelly would all get it, for sure.

Osborne / Emin - I wouldn't touch with the proverbial bargepole.

If we're confessing all to Archdeacon DtS in the "I know I shouldn't have" stakes, then I must confess that, occasionally, the fat ginner on Hollyoaks used to give the old man a wee twitch now and then...

07629_142503_16402121.jpg

:eek:

Bjork, Wanamaker, Mel C and Lorraine Kelly would all get it, for sure.

Osborne / Emin - I wouldn't touch with the proverbial bargepole.

If we're confessing all to Archdeacon DtS in the "I know I shouldn't have" stakes, then I must confess that, occasionally, the fat ginner on Hollyoaks used to give the old man a wee twitch now and then...

07629_142503_16402121.jpg

:eek:

Yeah but aside from the chubbyness and 6ft , shes actually quite pretty (well in that photo). Were talking really strange ones here arnt we
(Gwen from Torchwood being one) sorry MK ;)

How did I know you'd be interested....?!

Mikyla Dodd

She's 6ft tall, 15.5 st and a size 18.... that's a lot of ginner, even for you, Rich!

:finger:

I am not just saying this MtS she is without doubt the roughest woman ever to appear on TV. A total pig. I think this thread should be closed for the sake of the children......AAhhhhhhhh

I would..

Bonnie_Tyler.jpg

But I would close my eyes and remember her like this....

27728433.jpg

Seriously Matt, you are in no position to defend yourself. She wasn't called Moose for any positive reasons.

Ah well, I always did like a bit of meat on the bone. And on a Sunday morning as a single man, even the smell of croissants would get my mojo flowing, as it were...

:minger: :hilarious:

Quote "Gwen from Torchwood being one"

I have felt like beating the meat to her a few times. Just couldnt quite get my missus to go to bed early enough LOL.

How about this one:

Amy Winehouse. Would ride her like Seabiscuit. I am so wrong.

Ok.... Sarah Jessica Parker.... A RIGHT horsey bint IMHO. Sex In The City? Only if I can put a bag over your horse face Shergar :D

Back