• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rory Fallon

I thought you would like to no that Fallon has been strongly linked to a move to Southend. Whilst i was at the Cardiff game there were people saying he was on the verge of signing for you and that is why he was left out against Cardiff. Ive heard that your after a striker so this rumour could well be true.

I see you have been struggling in the past weeks but im sure things will get better and you do have a very good manager.

All the best for the rest of the season.

Cheers fella. i hope this rumour is true as ive always rated Fallon and would be an excellent signing.

Goodluck for the rest of the season to you aswell.

Would be a good signing IMO. What is your opinion? Do you believe the story and is there any articles etc linking him with us? Apparently we're on the verge of signing an out of favour Championship striker, don't know on loan or permanent though. What is your opinion on all this.

Nice to hear these sort of rumours from the other team. Hopefully its true but I would like to ee another striker along side him...

I'll believe it when i see it i'm afraid!
However i do like Fallon, he's got a good nose for goal. The Swansea away game a couple of seasons back was evidence of that!

Fingers crossed anyway!

From what ive heard its permanent. His also been linked with a return to Swansea but personally i cant see that happen. I believe he will go to the highest bidder. Can you afford £250,000? Have you spent any of Freddys money?

I'll believe it when i see it i'm afraid!
However i do like Fallon, he's got a good nose for goal. The Swansea away game a couple of seasons back was evidence of that!

Fingers crossed anyway!

Quite.

He'd be a good signing, we certainly need to get someone in up front sooner rather than later.

Yes we could afford £250,000 seeing as we were willing to pay around that figure for Clarke. We have spent a small amount of Freddy's money, but a lot has been used towards repayments etc.

Do you have a link to a Plymouth Forum please?

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back