• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Rochdale v Southend United, Saturday 19th October, 17:30 k.o., NL

Starting XI and result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re this weekend’s featured game.

I believe the new launch takes place on Wednesday when we play Aldershot.

Exactly what I thought. Otherwise why the late KO?
You can’t show a 3pm Sat KO on either DAZN or NLTV

5pm allows them to show it on NLTV

If when they start showing on DAZN? will it be at the same time available on NLTV? What happened with BTSport? I never noticed as I have BT Sport so never needed to see if I could get it on NLTV at the same time..

Getting DAZN just to watch the couple of our games a season they would show doesn’t really work? Maybe DAZN will show more games- but of course they can’t cover 3pm Sat and can’t see multiple NL games moved away from the 3pm Sat slot every week?

I really haven’t been following how this will work

You can’t show a 3pm Sat KO on either DAZN or NLTV

5pm allows them to show it on NLTV

If when they start showing on DAZN? will it be at the same time available on NLTV? What happened with BTSport? I never noticed as I have BT Sport so never needed to see if I could get it on NLTV at the same time..

Getting DAZN just to watch the couple of our games a season they would show doesn’t really work? Maybe DAZN will show more games- but of course they can’t cover 3pm Sat and can’t see multiple NL games moved away from the 3pm Sat slot every week?

I really haven’t been following how this will work
NLTV streamed the BT Sport coverage to their service. I reckon DAZN will be the same.

I thought this game was moved specifically for the launch of NL on DAZN?
I never saw any press release about it being the game for the launch of NL on Dazn, just that it's the featured game with 'enhanced coverage' (what ever that means). It was the same for the opening day game Vs York. Dazn have the rights but not the platform yet. All still going through NL TV as far as I know. I may be wrong.

NLTV streamed the BT Sport coverage to their service. I reckon DAZN will be the same.
Seems you might be able to watch the selected games on DAZN without subscribing via a specific NLTV pay per view option (at the normal NLTV price). I guess you then start using DAZN even in a limited way and get better quality and content than if you watched on NLTV?

My reading anyway

Seems you might be able to watch the selected games on DAZN without subscribing via a specific NLTV pay per view option (at the normal NLTV price). I guess you then start using DAZN even in a limited way and get better quality and content than if you watched on NLTV?

My reading anyway
Yeah I think we're on the right lines mate

I think this answers all the questions

It still doesn't state when this will be available. It isn't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back