• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ref Watch Refwatch ...........Sutton United (H)

4th official was a complete jobsworth as well! He instigated the ref coming over to cuddle Morrison (any check if his win bonus was still ok,) when Maher said something and was told to go…he did then promptly got booked for walking away!
The 4th was constantly trying to ref the game from the sidelines bugging both management teams.

4th official was a complete jobsworth as well! He instigated the ref coming over to cuddle Morrison (any check if his win bonus was still ok,) when Maher said something and was told to go…he did then promptly got booked for walking away!
The 4th was constantly trying to ref the game from the sidelines bugging both management teams.
Loved how he tried to get Johnny Gowens and Bim to move round from behind the goal line and then got ignored.

What a dreadful ref, who made it all about him which is never good when all you want to do is watch an entertaining football match.

He was even ignoring his one lineman which shows the arrogance on the man whilst making m any poor decisions against a team of mainly lumps.

Their centre half was in the end taking the p1ss when it came to jumping all over pebble because he was allowed to from the word go.

We deserved to lose yesterday but this clown didn't help matters on the pitch.

So was it a handball or was it us that handled? Or, did we
'Push' which caused them to throw an arm 10ft in the air and glide the ball away.
If one of theirs handled it we should have had a penalty, or if it was one of ours then they should have got a free kick.
The roar was loud enough in West Stand & South Stand when it was observed & straight forward to see, but that trigger happy, card waving halfwit just ignored it.
I can't recall so many posts on a 'Ref watch' thread, which literally sums up his inept inconsistent pathetic performance?.

If one of theirs handled it we should have had a penalty, or if it was one of ours then they should have got a free kick.
The roar was loud enough in West Stand & South Stand when it was observed & straight forward to see, but that trigger happy, card waving halfwit just ignored it.
I can't recall so many posts on a 'Ref watch' thread, which literally sums up his inept inconsistent pathetic performance?.
They got a free kick - someone said that Gus handled but the photo captured suggests he was no where near so does that mean he pushed!

We got lucky that all the officials seemed to miss Bim swinging a punch at their big centre half on the halfway line!
I would of knocked him spark out, so I thought he was very restrained after all the **** he was going through with those thugs. Why on earth is this sort of gamesmanship allowed. The ref must see it, if not why aren't the linesmen flagging it up?

Reduced aforementioned video from 13 secs to 8 secs, and finally managed to send it to myself via e-mail (in order to save into a file). But when I tried to upload it on here I see;

1726491907482.png

Any advise?

The minute the ref spoke to Bim about him lashing out, i think he had very little interest in giving the fouls. Granted, Bim seemed to look for these soft fouls constantly but thats what upsets me. Prior to that moment, Bim was roughing both there defenders up and beating them almost everytime. The minute his mindset changed he was completely out of the game. Should've just stood up to them and gone 50/50, was winning the battle every time, their defenders were absolutely woeful.

Back