• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ref Watch Refwatch ...........Sutton United (H)

He was. Late in the second half I thought he booked him again, though flashscore (very reliable) has it down as Husin. I'm sure it's an error and we may have got away with it.

No excuses for our shocking performance but the officials were woeful and as bad as our defence, and the ref surely bullied at school. Knew he was on one being picky about the position of a throw in after 2 minutes .... which he didn't stay consistent with the rest of the game. 4th official was also a t##t!
I thought Gus was booked first half too? It certainly looked like he was given a second yellow late on! Although I obviously hope I’m mistaken, it would be funny to see that ‘look at me’ ref hauled over the coals if he made such a bad mistake.

On a side note Gus needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. In the very first minute he was overly vocal to the ref when he made him take his throw from the correct position (in the refs view anyway!). Being made to step a couple of yards back for a throw isn’t worth risking a booking for.

From watching the stream I'm certain Noor was booked 1st half as he moved the ball about a yard when they had a FK.

That lead to one of the late bookings for Sutton as Noor committed a foul & their player walked towards the ref I assume shouting to appeal for another yellow. What the ref did actually was to book him but also vaguely wave his card in a random way that frankly could have meant anything.

To be fair the ref could probably have booked himself twice & not known.

Okay. I've taken one for the team & checked the game replay on NLTV.

The booking on 39 mins is definitely Noor. He fouled the guy & as walking away kicks the ball a few feet. The referee runs right over behind him & shows the yellow. GSM was in the same area as Noor committed the foul but is a distance away when the card is waved. Both commentators also mention Noor being booked.

Definitely Noor.

Okay. I've taken one for the team & checked the game replay on NLTV.

The booking on 39 mins is definitely Noor. He fouled the guy & as walking away kicks the ball a few feet. The referee runs right over behind him & shows the yellow. GSM was in the same area as Noor committed the foul but is a distance away when the card is waved. Both commentators also mention Noor being booked.

Definitely Noor.

Yeah, have just managed to calm down about that referee today, but the first half booking was 100% Noor’s for delaying the restart.

So was it a handball or was it us that handled? Or, did we
'Push' which caused them to throw an arm 10ft in the air and glide the ball away.

How did there TH-ree-UG get away with it all game.

They must have been proper ****housed all season, they were a professional master of the dark arts.

By the way, anyone else notice Arnold save the ball with full control several times with his hands, drop it then waste a few seconds to then pick it up again.

I know he did it for us but when the shoe is on the other foot and all that!

By the way, anyone else notice Arnold save the ball with full control several times with his hands, drop it then waste a few seconds to then pick it up again.

I know he did it for us but when the shoe is on the other foot and all that!

I think he was responsible for the whole 6 minutes added time in the second half and the pathetic ref failed to add any time on for injuries and substitutions.

Back