• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Preparations for Upton Park

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Shrimper @ July 09 2004,13:15)]Southend4ever why are you so adamant that there's going to be trouble at this game?

My dad was a West Ham seaso for many years and I went up there a few times if his mate couldn't make it (and if Southend were playing away!). West Hams just like any other club, if you want trouble and know where to look for it chances are you'll find it.

Most Southend fans will go to the match, have a top day and come home and that'll be the end of it so lay off the armageddon insinuations!

sad.gif
its more likely just because of the areas.

orient, col ewe, the local teams canvey there seems to be more sights of trouble.

just watch out yea... i want a top day too...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ July 09 2004,13:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Surrey Shrimper @ July 09 2004,13:15)]Southend4ever why are you so adamant that there's going to be trouble at this game?

My dad was a West Ham seaso for many years and I went up there a few times if his mate couldn't make it (and if Southend were playing away!). West Hams just like any other club, if you want trouble and know where to look for it chances are you'll find it.

Most Southend fans will go to the match, have a top day and come home and that'll be the end of it so lay off the armageddon insinuations!

sad.gif
its more likely just because of the areas.

orient, col ewe, the local teams canvey there seems to be more sights of trouble.

just watch out yea... i want a top day too...
I think what Surrey Shrimper was on about, was that you keep mentioning trouble with nearly all your posts.
If people are looking for it, there will be, we all know that.
There's no need to keep bringing it up.

BTW You quoted someone on a previous post about grammer, please watch yours before moaning about others. Capital letters to start a sentence and capital letters for names.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smithy @ July 08 2004,20:56)]will there be any coaches going to upton park does anyone know?

smile.gif
Yes, full details will be published in the Trust Section of the Forum and on the Trust's Website when sorted
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 08 2004,14:06)]You should be O.K in most pubs around the ground for this game as long as there isnt loads of you and you dont try to cause trouble but for safe keeping stay away from the boyleyn and the queens.... the central on barking road is generally good for away fans and just a short walk to your end... but if you are having a booze remember to leave the XR2's by the seaside
wink.gif
I'm really not expecting any trouble whatsoever. Why should there be ? We have not ever and never will be rivals and most WH fans would fall off their stools laughing at the suggestion.

However this is wise advice from an insider but for different reasons. Firstly the Boleyn is a sh*thole of a pub. Secondly I can confirm the area is full of queens.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper magic @ July 09 2004,14:51)]Also i've be informed by a west ham seaso at work that the Boleyn is a non away fans pub, so an sufc shirt = no entry.
this is very true..

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back