• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News OLDHAM game now ALL TICKET. No pay on the day - sales finish midnight Friday online

I understood you could now select a season card complementary ticket online. Did I get this wrong, as I cant see how? If you are able to, can someone please give me a clue?
You login to your account. When selecting a ticket choose the top option "ST Holder Comp (£0.00)"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230802_185852_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230802_185852_Chrome.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 45
I've got to head to the ground this evening to collect my season ticket. Its a shame those with a card at the ground can't "convert" to a ticketless option thats available for new purchases.

Hopefully queues aren't massive when i get there after work and it only takes a few minutes to locate.

I was going to come down from where I live in Birmingham with my son, but booking disabled tickets on the new ticketing system is proving to be difficult. I sent proof of my son's disability on Monday, it's now Thursday and still no progress made. Clearly not going to be sorted before the weekend. Not criticising the ticket office staff at all, it's just a little frustrating. Hopefully everything will be set-up in time for the next home game.

Why all ticket? is it that the club don't have enough staff to man the kiosks match day? I've followed and supported Southend man and boy since the 60's but for the life of me cant understand why anybody would trust Martin enough to cough up their hard earned cash on a season ticket when the club might fold at any minute, and lose the lot.

Why all ticket? is it that the club don't have enough staff to man the kiosks match day? I've followed and supported Southend man and boy since the 60's but for the life of me cant understand why anybody would trust Martin enough to cough up their hard earned cash on a season ticket when the club might fold at any minute, and lose the lot.
I was wondering about this too. It might be (as things stand with Ron in charge and a sale not complete) that the Police and St. John’s ambulance needed payment in advance to agree to show up. To do that you’d need to know crowd numbers, so sales on the day would be a problem.

That’s the best explanation I could come up with. Otherwise it doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense.

am i not right in thinking the new ticket system provides a digital ticket with a QR code?
im sure we now have the same system as both daggers and dorking and those tickets have a QR code. if so you can use off you phone. Im an ST holder so dont know re our own tickets but thats my thoughts
Yes but not sure what that's got to do with my point about some punters preferring paying on the day.

Yes but not sure what that's got to do with my point about some punters preferring paying on the day.

It's because so many people will be picking up season cards on the day that It will make trying to sell other tickets a nightmare. More so after quite a few haven't yet turned up so people will need to be looked up and a paper ticket issued.

Back