• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't feel the need to humour me, I'd prefer an older head in goal. Im not impressed with his distribution. I don't think he inspires confidence in the defenders and i feel he's always got a mistake in him. He's young and will improve of course, but I don't think he's number one material yet.

Just my opinion of course, prefaced by saying it'd be unpopular.

As I type this, the BBC describe his recent clearance as a shank.
He is young, yes, but he is developing well and has kept us in games and earned us points. Lost us some as well I guess. I don't know how that balances out. However, I've seen keepers at this level make mistakes, poor distribution etc. and some are older heads. I guess that's why they're in the NL.

sounds like a dull old game , bridge should never be a number 10 ,tayor should be a CD SQUARE PEGS IN ROUND HOLES SORRY WE HAVE ANOTHER rb his names WIND why not give the lad a run
as for number 10 i would rather the new signing have a go there before Bridge.
Or even Moncur
It is pretty dull, half an hour gone and neither keeper has had a save to make. Oldham are pressing well though

Pepple finally gets a ball to run on to but the keeper gets there first and screws it into touch. From the throw in Bridge is fouled. It is a free kick for us on a dangerous area....... Moncur's clever free kick is netted by GSM!! Or is it an OG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back