• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Oldham Athletic vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training yesterday suggests differently

I hope that to be the case. I seen Jack get easily marked on away games when he is rigidly out on the left wing. So far it also never really clicked for him as number 10.

I would like to see amore fluid two behind the 'enforced' one striker. Say Moncur and JB......With JB switching sides just so their defence have to think and adjust......Rather than light cigar and think no dramas here for the next 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back