• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News National League signs deal to broadcast on DAZN TV this season

OMG...did you not read that the service provider has pulled out? You can have a firestick, walking stick, stick of rock, it won't be any good if they are not screening it!!!

I heard that TNT had pulled out as the contract had ended.

Not sure what that has to do with national league service as I've not seen anything about that

I heard that TNT had pulled out as the contract had ended.

Not sure what that has to do with national league service as I've not seen anything about that
Agreed - why would national league be launching a revamped national league TV site if they weren't streaming?

OMG...did you not read that the service provider has pulled out? You can have a firestick, walking stick, stick of rock, it won't be any good if they are not screening it!!!
TNT have nothing to do with the streaming service the NL provides (the only exception is if they air a match on TV, in which case the NL uses their feed for international viewers). There's no reason TNT pulling out would put a stop to streaming altogether.

Still nothing on the National League Streaming website.......... no subscription or indidual match passes showing yet.......

CP posted yesterday that It was very unlikely TNT would be covering National League games. Someone from ITVee posted this in reply, "Get our service instead. All National League games live on our platform. DM for details.". Anyone know anything about them or can expand on this info???

CP posted yesterday that It was very unlikely TNT would be covering National League games. Someone from ITVee posted this in reply, "Get our service instead. All National League games live on our platform. DM for details.". Anyone know anything about them or can expand on this info???
I'm not 100% sure but I suspect it's one of the illegal streaming IPTV services.

Alternatively could pay for the streaming service from NLTV and be 'abroad on holiday' on sat afternoons - I think there's a sticky thread on here on how to do that

National League needs leaving asap. no tv, make there own rules up and now Wrexham have left there tin pot farce they can't be bothered!
I'm guessing BT viewing figures for NL games dropped off massively after Wrexham got out the league and they decided to cut bait.

As I posted earlier in the thread, I hope NL aren't going to load that shortfall onto this seasons streaming costs. :Sad:

In
I'm guessing BT viewing figures for NL games dropped off massively after Wrexham got out the league and they decided to cut bait.

As I posted earlier in the thread, I hope NL aren't going to load that shortfall onto this seasons streaming costs. :Sad:
Indeed! Initially, It was more expensive than ifollow. I don't know how It compares more recently?

How was TNT revenue? I suspect quite poxy in total but it would be interesting to know. Losing TNT but keeping NLTV might not be the end of the world?

They should do an away game season pass. That way, supporters such as myself who plan to attend every home game, yet can only attend a few away games, can have coverage of every league match.
There's still a couple of weeks left before the season starts. I would be astonished if they don't advertise season passes before then. Good for business and brings early dosh in. Patience is a virtue they say!

I'm sure it will be the same format.

A few games chosen for the TV and the rest available via vpn for those abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: RHB
Well.... How can you watch this on Sky or VM and whats the cost?
Looks like they do a monthly package for £24.99 a month or an annual package that works out at £14.99 a month. That's for their current offering. I'd wait a bit to see if they do a specific football option. Would imagine to watch Southend for every game a VPN option would be required. No doubt the sticky thread at the top will be updated by those more knowledgeable than me in this area.

Back