• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macron confirmed as kit supplier for the next 2 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sizes are wrong, and not correctly made to the UK sizes it says on the label. Crazy really. Most people have to go one or two sizes bigger than advertised. Makes ordering online pointless. Why don't all these firms make them the correct UK size. It can't be that difficult.
It seems to be beyond most manufacturers to be able to produce correct sizing now, or least consistent sizing across the board.

But that wasnt really my point - we need some stock specifically designed for women's bodies, because the shaping is so different (too wide on the shoulders, tight across the chest, much too long in the body and far to much material around the waist). Some of us are big enough already, and we dont need unflattering clothing to make things worse!

I have a couple of T shirts from around 15 years ago that were part of a ladies range, which were a perfect cut, size and fit. Unfortunately, they are so old now, and well worn they need replacing and there has been nothing remotely like this available now for a very long time!

Does anyone know what the new deal with Macron is? Is it still a royalties type deal or are they just a supplier and the club is now running the shop and get the profits from sales?

So you wouldn’t want something like this seasons Dundee kit, as worn here by ex-Shrimper Joe Shaughnessy
View attachment 31358
Nope. Don't like that. What I particularly have an issue with in our training/travel kit though is that weird criss cross stuff at the top. Just think it looks tacky.

1710058501607.png

When we played at Oxford City last month, I was particularly struck by theirs, which I thought looked great. This turquoise/black is very much a modern colour combo and is so much nicer than what we have.

1710058617410.png

Nope. Don't like that. What I particularly have an issue with in our training/travel kit though is that weird criss cross stuff at the top. Just think it looks tacky.

View attachment 31368

When we played at Oxford City last month, I was particularly struck by theirs, which I thought looked great. This turquoise/black is very much a modern colour combo and is so much nicer than what we have.

View attachment 31369
Agree with you on the pattern on the training gear - very strange

Shame the shop on the website hasn't been updated.

To not have the stuff on it for the launch is a bit of an own goal, but as of 2.15pm today it's still not got any new stock added.

Just seems like a very simple thing to get right.

Shame the shop on the website hasn't been updated.

To not have the stuff on it for the launch is a bit of an own goal, but as of 2.15pm today it's still not got any new stock added.

Just seems like a very simple thing to get right.
in fairness to the Club they did say the website would be updated next week - we're only Monday afternoon, give them a chance.

I'm sure once it's been updated they will put out on socials

in fairness to the Club they did say the website would be updated next week - we're only Monday afternoon, give them a chance.

I'm sure once it's been updated they will put out on socials

Fair play, Speed read the article so missed that.

Personally still would have been good to update the website for the announcement.

I personally don’t see the colours of the training tops, tees etc as any indication of the colours of the new away, third etc.

We currently have black training gear, and the last couple of years with Nike we had red and green training tops. To my knowledge we’ve never had a green away / third shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back