• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Macauley Bonne Signs

Very pleasing signing.

Will need a number of games to get up to speed like Moncur. But, if and when we can get Bonne & Walker fit and firing together, then that really is not a National League forward pairing...

Good work COSU getting it over the line.
Moncur made one sub appearance and since has started and pretty much played the 90- hopefully he can start and give 60 along side Pepple so we can have a genuine two up top- but I guess most likely on the bench

This guy a finisher and I wouldn't be surprised by the end of the season we have 15 plus goal season striker on our hands. He only 28 and has played at all levels in the EFL. Moncur and bonne should have plenty of fun at this level considering how poor some of the sides are in the National League. Our squad is starting to shape up now. Play offs are looking real possibility now.

Very good signing at this level- I would say as good if not better as Tshimanga- and to have him on a permanent with the club having the option of another year is very good business.
We have been looking at him for a while so not a panic signing- as has been said he should be in the EFL and I guess you can’t blame him for holding out. Once the EFL window closed he probably became in our range as it were.

Very good.

And some more experience added from the higher leagues.

Has Bonne completed any pre-season training/match fit?

Liking the idea of the 4 forwards we now have. [smiley face]

I would like to see him tie his shoe laces properly ..... don't want him tripping up and getting injured ....

If you read the original article it would have answered for you 😂.

"I’ve done my own training here and there where I can. I thought my fitness would be a lot worse off than where I was today, and if I can get 90 minutes or one minute, I’ll be grateful to be back playing.”

So no would be the answer, hence he has to get up to speed as George did, so expect him to make a couple of appearances from the bench and to ramp up.

If you read the original article it would have answered for you 😂.

"I’ve done my own training here and there where I can. I thought my fitness would be a lot worse off than where I was today, and if I can get 90 minutes or one minute, I’ll be grateful to be back playing.”

So no would be the answer, hence he has to get up to speed as George did, so expect him to make a couple of appearances from the bench and to ramp up.

Thank you. I was asking the question so that you could highlight the situation. [thumbs up]

Back