• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

M.K.Dons away-are you going?

I shall be boycotting this game once more.

I don't recognise MK Dons as a football league club. If the Conference South were playing that day, I'd go and watch AFC Wimbledon instead.

same here and my mate who im going with said to me are you sure we are going to get stuffed i was like no way we get a win there now hes like yeah we are well going to win at MK when we get stuffed by pool 3-0!

This is football mate who knows whats going to happen?

I am very proud to say that MK Dons will be the first away game for my eight year old twin girls and I believe the second for my son whose 13. Tickets and travel are booked.
Also, I am taking my son & one of the twins to Chelsea too!
I can't afford it at this time of year so you won't see me much in 2009 as I will have to pay off their season cards and then do it all over again for the 2009/2010 season!

It would seem this is unacceptable to jonny_stokes as he gave red rep!

What a joke he is!

Call's himself a fan, yeah right.

I'll be going along with the youngest. Roadworks finished on M1, big feature on BBC London (?) news last night. All clear up to J12.

Last edited:
Can you park at/near the ground easily?
Due to extremely bad planning I had to dump the car on a grass verge at Swindon last year and spent the whole game worrying about it being towed away.

It is a really strange ground. I hated it right from the start, it was more like a music arena. That said good view behind the goal and comfy seats.

If you get there early enough there was parking right next to the ground costing a fiver. It did take a while to get away buut it was really mad yesterday what with xmas shoppers.

PS Do make a point of going into Asda and listening to the bloke on the mic whose voice has yet to break :D. There is no where to go an dget something to eat so i would recommend a picnic, bottle of beer and a freashly baked pasty in the comfort of your own car. Plus it saves giving anymore money to them

I'd hate my first game to be at MK Dons.
I dont no if your joking but my first game was real away game was spurs, but league 1 it was tranmere last year now ive been to everyone bar 1 because i forgot ticket lol
Obviously going MK Dons cant wait!!! Warm up for chelsea!!!

Very reluctant to give money to that mob. But I have just received a text from a mate inviting me to hospitality, meaning I get to see the game, tick off the ground and keep my money in my pocket.

That's what I call a result.

Couldn't get a ticket for chelsea, no chance i going to an away game for a few years. All the way to crewe and donny and can't get one for a game in london, poor

Got no more problems with MK Dons than any other club! I'll be there hoping it isn't as cold as last time at the Hockey Stadium. Hoping for a better result than last time too.

not the best game to try and introduce new fans to but taking 4 of my mates from work. not expecting much at all with regards to the result but heh you never know what will happen. would take a draw right now to be honest.

i know the stadium is in an industrial estate type area so theres no pubs other than in the town centre. where are people going for pre match drinks?

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back