• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Amazing stuff from both Mark and Scott!

Mrs Hank and I have been threatening ourselves with veggie smoothies for a while as we're both going through a bit of a fitness drive (I've just signed up for the Barcelona Triathlon in October!! :nope:)...

So, inspired by your thread, for the next 37 minutes it would seem, I'm going to be munching through my first off-the-wall effort:

2 x Beets
1 x Celery Stick
3 x Off the vine cherry tomatoes
2 x Large Carrots
A 'dash' of 100% Pure Orange Juice

Ummm... certainly tastes healthy!

:smile:

What is the end game here Mark, just to lose weight,feel a different man, be more healthy, be somebody else?

What is the end game here Mark, just to lose weight,feel a different man, be more healthy, be somebody else?

article-1211767-0082AE3000000258-563_468x566.jpg

Amazing stuff from both Mark and Scott!

Mrs Hank and I have been threatening ourselves with veggie smoothies for a while as we're both going through a bit of a fitness drive (I've just signed up for the Barcelona Triathlon in October!! :nope:)...

So, inspired by your thread, for the next 37 minutes it would seem, I'm going to be munching through my first off-the-wall effort:

2 x Beets
1 x Celery Stick
3 x Off the vine cherry tomatoes
2 x Large Carrots
A 'dash' of 100% Pure Orange Juice

Ummm... certainly tastes healthy!

:smile:

Drop the celery out and it will taste less earthy and add a couple of apples just saying like.

Can people give me ideas of what to blend. I know you can blend just about anything into a smoothie but they must be personal faves of you guys and gals on here

Can people give me ideas of what to blend. I know you can blend just about anything into a smoothie but they must be personal faves of you guys and gals on here

Trail and error is the way forward,the wifes been on the juicing after i knocked her teeth out and she found most of Mr Cross,s green juices horrid.
But do try it or at least a part of it as it does work.

I like the glow-sticks one
(sorry for hijacking the thread!)
[video=youtube;l69Vi5IDc0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l69Vi5IDc0g[/video]

Back